Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACTIVITIES
Controlling related aspects:
1. Reporting and Monitoring
- Drive the collection, validation and reporting of KPIs to relevant parties (e.g. RBU controlling), ensure acceptance, alignment and timely submission of the required reports. Constantly monitor, improve and automate the data collection and retention processes in order to achieve timeliness and accuracy.
- Foster the role of controlling as a business partner for LBM and entire organization by carrying out relevant profitability analyses and cost reviews to constantly improve the business results to ensure that KPIs are met and gaps are addressed swiftly to be closed by detailed action plans.
- Set-up and maintains an early warning system in case of any deviation from the budget / KPI and address these deviations timely with LBM and Business Managers.
- Ensure data accuracy and reliability in local ERP as well as BW system.
2. Short term/Mid-term Forecast / Operational Planning and Budget preparation
- Prepare valid forecast and operational planning data as scheduled; aligns budget data with cluster management(s), platform(s) and A-EBA/C.
- Act as single point of contact and manages the annual operational planning process with coordinating, challenging and guiding the entire organization.
- Lead the data collection, update and reporting for the SBU strategies.
- Coordinate the commercial strategy with the business teams based on the knowledge of key business drivers based on a deep understanding of the economic situation and market drivers.
3. Product costing, unit profitability statement and cost optimization
- Ensure correct product costing for local production to support LBM, Business Managers and Production Managers to support valid and sustainable business decisions.
- Ensure correct cost allocation of direct/indirect cost and challenge/change misallocations. Pro-actively approach the local platform teams to obtain information about cost deviations to ensure reliable cost data.
- Ensure overall accurate profitability statement.
- Identifie, trigger and monitor the realization of cost saving potentials and synergies through process re-engineering in A-EBA in alignment with regional policies and procedures.
4. Working Capital Control
- Coordinate and drive AR management proactively in order to stay within budget and informs LBM and business managers in case of significant deviations together with suggestions about action items.
- Oversee tight AR control together with business managers and local credit management and follows up with sales and local/regional credit management team.
- Ensure proper inventory management (incl. slow moving/expired stock) in close coordination with the SCM managers in Vietnam as well as the RBU.
- Drive active inventory control and follows up with SCM and sales team.
5. Capital Expenditure
- Set up and track the CAPEX spending on a monthly basis broken down by projects. Ensure accuracy of the reported data in MARIS.
- Prepare economic evaluation for all projects above 100 kEUR and share with AEBA/C for alignment.
- Be the single point of contact for project registration in SAP to ensure accurate cost tracking.
- Management of dosing equipment/dispenser assets (e.g. stocktaking, profitability analysis).
6. Pricing role:
- Act as coach for marketing/sales organization with regards to consolidated business steering concept.
- Provides marketing team with production cost of local production site and/or abroad.
- Responsible for cross-check and release price list (to LBM) as defined by marketing teams with regards to their financial validity and sustainability as well as to expected margin requirements of segment/country and regional strategy framework.
7. Training support of BW systems:
- Trains/supports the team to use the reporting tools, provides the business/controlling acumen and develops staff competency.
- Coordinates training for SAP/BW reports.
8. Manages Sales Incentive Program (SIP) for the Sales team
- Based on the A-EBA concept, prepare the SIP data.
- Calculate the achievement of SIP KPIs and provide confidential calculation proposal for affected sales colleagues to LBM and to HR for processing.
9. Contract Management
- Act as contact point to legal department to facilitate the contract development/set up if needed.
- Ensure that important points related to business and customers are covered in the contract.
- Ensure complete collection/storage of all signed contracts and input in CoMIT database.
- Work together with/guides the commercial team to develop/set up new agent/customer contracts and customer incentive plans (e.g. rebate schemes).
- Coach the team with regards to the financial implications of contractual terms/condition to enhance value from new commission schemes/products/contracts.
- Ensure accurate provision data (for e.g. rebates, commissions) based on existing contracts.
10. Management of ICTP/CSA/SLA Procedure
- Ensure total compliance to ICTP, CSA, SCA and SLA guidelines including respective documentation.
- Work closely with EB RODIO team.
11. Corporate Governance
- Ensure overall compliance with corporate policies and objectives (e.g. contract management).
- Follow up on internal/external audit reports and ensures timely implementation of recommendations.
12. Interface management
- Act as interface to local platforms, BASC, legal, tax, procurement, SCM, ACT, ACF, A-EBA/C and central units.
- Lead/support the successful implementation of projects and initiatives set by Division/Region/BU.
Finance related aspects:
13. Booked to report (Management accounting):
- Management of Fixed Assets: Handle of fixed assets records and related depreciation accounts, provide interpretive assistance as to proper capitalization/expensing of outlays and grouping of fixed assets by class as well as depreciation methodology/policies. Guide BASC for project settlement to ensure accuracy, correctness and completeness of asset data. Collaborating end users on project settlement.
- Financial Accounting & Reporting: Collaborate with BASC team to ensure that accurate, complete and up-to-date accountings records are maintained and ensure internal financial reports are procedures on a timely basis and aligned with BASF guideline and Accounting Standards.
- Month-end and Year-end Reports: To oversee the processes of accounting data for various reports and statements. If necessary, prescribe methods of processing the accounting data for the reports/statements where the need does not follow the normal contents of accounts.
- General Ledger Review: General ledger transactions including checking and help to support overall transactions for month-end and year end closing.
Collaborate and guide BASC for reconciliation of the details of balance sheet accounts.
- Local tax: Handle tax to ensure accurate and timely completion of all corporate income tax returns, whilst taking full advantage of all favorable tax codes including ensure that company align with relevant tax regulatory requirements.
14. Order to Cash (Account Receivable):
- Proactive coordination of credit limit needs, early involvement in case of new customer / new business. Complete all risk assessment, monitor YTD ratio blocked and action according to guideline.
- Monitoring and follow up overdue transactions/payments for Accounts receivables and deal contact with customers.
- Prepare document upon customers requirement to place invoices e.g. Customer PO, customer collection form, BASF Invoice, etc.
- Coordinate with BASC, Customer service officer and Business unit to resolve and ensure that all transactions are properly and correctly.
15. Purchase to pay (Account Payable):
- Facilitate the accounts payable process between the business and BASC to ensure payments are made to vendors, employees according to policies, tax rules and process effectively.
- Compile all information required on an invoice for BASC to process effectively.
- Receive, code and scan invoices.
- Analyze rejected invoice, report from BASC and work with vendors, procurement to resolve all issues and ensure payment on agreed terms.
- Provide process expertise to ensure efficient processes and ensure the efficiency across the whole process chain.
16. To oversee the processes of accounting data for various reports and statements; and deliver all requirements with effective and accurate results.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive income
- Heathcare plan
Yêu cầu công việc
- Education: Degree in Accounting or ACCA.
- Working Experience: Min 8 years in controlling and finance function; experiences in working with outsourced/shared service center is preferred.
- Technical & Professional Knowledge:
o Financial accounting, Business Controlling
o Analytical Thinking/Decision making
o Creativity/Continuous Improvement
- Competencies required: Act with Entrepreneurial Drive, Demonstrate Customer Focus,
Collaborate for Achievement, Communication effectively.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
12 Tu Do Blvd, Vietnam - Singapore Industrial Park
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: