Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
1/ Key activities:
- To monitor the distribution requirement plan of finished products to DCs/Warehouses and collecting empties return to fulfill the requirements of sales and production.
- To plan and control all transport/delivery activities both Fulls/ Empties to and from distributors to ensure On Time In Full delivery with lowest cost.
- To control stock in transit both for finished goods and empty to make sure no stock loss during transit.
- To record, report all related transport data and input to superiors and participate in improvement project to enhance the operations and customer service.
- To comply with requirements/procedures such as ISO, HACCP, safety, legal, etc. in daily operation to make sure that the products provided to customer with high quality & in the safe way.
- To coordinate with transporters to train their drivers on transport issues to make sure they work/behave at VBB desired standards and comply with the legal requirements.
- To coordinate with warehouse staff in making working schedule, enhancing reporting system and training storekeepers in new process or changes in data entry to ensure the operation can be run efficiently and good customer services.
- Any other assignments as and when required.
2/ Safety & Sustainability:
- Act in accordance with the safety regulations.
- Report accidents, incidents, near misses, unsafe conditions and behaviours.
- Stimulate an open environment where safety is put first, by sharing safety concerns, acting as an example and addressing each other on safety.
3/ Transport planning & execution:
Review all transport orders on a daily basis with a 1-2 day horizon. Prepare the shipment plan making cost-service trade-offs in line with the strategy
4/ Transport process execution:
Monitor the execution of the shipment plan and make changes in collaboration with LSPs and customers where required to ensure OTIF delivery
5/ Logistics Cost Management:
Support Transport Analyst and Transport Manager where necessary by providing data and insights about shipments to build the LCM model
6/ Transport Tenders:
If required, support the tender process by providing information and data on shipments and LSP performance
7/ Logistic Service Provider (LSP) Management:
If required, support the Transport Manager with information on LSP performance. Where applicable work with the LSPs to improve key KPIs or collaborate on joint initiatives
8/ TPM & Continuous Improvement:
- Make deployments of transportation planning activities and suggest improvements in safety, processes and assets
- Provide input for DCS where necessary.
Perform correct administration of all-in- & outbound shipments
10/ Management reporting:
Provide information where required to support management reporting
11/ Organisation & People management:
Actively be part of the team. We only win together. Work on personal development via own PDP.
- University graduated from Economics/Business Administration/Finance/ Accounting.
- At least 2-year experience in Logistics (Transport, planning, logistic administration, etc.)
- SAP ECC, Oracle JDE or other ERP system. TMS if applicable.
- Good communication skills
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Conversant with written and spoken English
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint)
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: KCN Mỹ Tho , Thành phố Mỹ Tho , Tiền Giang , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970