Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Business partner that works closely with the store operations team and other departments to drive overall company profitability.
• Supervise the third-party logistics provider.
• Ensure compliance with Logistics standard operating procedures.
• Supervise warehouse, inventory control, material handling, customer service, transportation and planning.
• Ensure the safe and efficient receipt, storage and distribution of goods, and ensure that orders are processed within established finance and inventory management guidelines.
• Assist in stock replenishment to the sales floor to maximize sales during peak traffic hours.
• Partner with Support teams (Merchandising, Finance, IT, and Human Resources) and ensure compliance to company policies/procedures, including reports and requested information.
• Comply with government regulatory agencies for CITES, Liquor, Tobacco, and retail license requirements.
• Adhere to all policies/procedures in compliance with Vietnam Customs rules and regulations.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- In accordance with Company policy
Yêu cầu công việc
• Must have Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration or at least 5 years of progressively responsible and directly related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential job functions of the job.
• Over 5 years experiences in an organization with primary focus on Logistics/Supply Chain management or related business experience.
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
• Able to hold sensitive and confidential materials in strict confidence.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Able to work under stringent deadlines and high pressure office.
• Must have strong communication skills, both oral and written.
• Function as a resourceful and proactive team member.
• Able to work independently.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
• Strong analytical skills; ability to work with complex issues.
• Good problem solving skills.
• Ability to work independently and on weekends and outside of regular office hours, if required.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:Tầng 6 tòa nhà Trực Thăng miền Trung, đường Nguyễn Văn Linh, phường Thạc Gián, quận Thanh Khê, Đà Nẵng
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:23/05/2019