Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
* Safety- Act in accordance with the safety regulations.
- Report accidents, incidents, near misses, unsafe conditions and behaviors.
- Stimulate an open environment where safety is put first, by sharing safety concerns, acting as an example and addressing each other on safety.
- Perform regular planned safety audit if required.
* Warehouse planning & operational execution
- Execute activities according to the weekly and daily plan.
- Monitor deviations from the plan and escalate to the team leader if needed.
- Execute the according system transaction by real time following and compliance with Company related processes and policy.
* Warehouse process execution management
- Assist Warehouse Team Leader or Executive to allocate on a daily basis the available resources (staff, space and equipment) to warehouse activities if required.
- Control that planned activities are being carried out by monitoring the progress of the warehousing activities, in terms of tasks completed, pending and expected. Assist to reallocate resources or escalate to team leader when necessary (if required).
* Goods movement
- Collaborate to give clear instructions to the warehouse operators on their daily tasks.
* Inventory management
- Check incoming and outgoing goods against shipping documents. Correctly register goods movements. Organize regular stock counting in accordance with procedures.
- Assist to perform analysis for inventory discrepancies and bring discrepancies to the attention of the team leader for correction. Analyst can do full root cause analysis. Correctly register scrapping and write-off.
* Storage & stock quality assurance/ management
- Monitor and control proper physical storage conditions preserve the quality of the goods.
- Regularly inspect the outer packaging quality for incoming and outgoing goods. Separate quickly quality defective goods in stock and ensure that they are not picked.
- Performs root cause analysis on stock quality issues.
* RPM handling
- Administrate RPM and register site-loss within logistics
Assets & equipment management
- Ensure all the warehousing assets and equipment are maintained in good working condition according to the applicable regulations. Ensure all the available assets and equipment are properly used according to the specifications.
* TPM & Continuous Improvement
- Record data to contribute to DCS as end user.
- Initiates actions to improve in safety, warehousing processes, assets, stock quality and/or inventory management.
- Participate in TPM improvement activities.
* Management reporting
- Ensure data is recorded in the system correctly and on time to enable management reporting.
* Organization & People management
- Actively be part of the team. We only win together. Work on personal development via own PDP.
- University graduate in relevant majors: Logistics, Warehouse management, Technology of Food, Business management, Import-Export management.
- Willing to work in 3 shifts
- 2 years plus in Administration Logistics
- Careful, hardworking, high disciplined awareness. Good skill of planning, organizing, problem solving, data analysis, working with people.
- Being able to speak and write the technical term of English
- PC literacy (Word, Excel, PP…)
- SAP ECC or other ERP system. WMS if applicable.
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: KCN Mỹ Tho , Thành phố Mỹ Tho , Tiền Giang , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970