Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
FUNCTIONAL BUSINESS OBJECTIVEs (FBOs):
The Local Marketing Manager is integral to the success of FLG. Working with the senior Marketing and Sales teams, he/she takes a hands-on approach to designing engaging and cost-effective activations & local partnerships that enable lead generation and sales activities. Abiding to a high-performance culture and focusing on great execution towards clear revenue generation, he/she contributes to the company’s top and bottom line by:
• Working with internal marketing and sales teams to create events & activation plans and optimize the process of advertising and converting customers / leads into the desired outcome;
• Taking a hands-on approach in helping the team planning and executing initiatives, identifying potential problems and solving / escalating the same as to ensure timely delivery of the same;
• Training and overseeing team’s cost planning and negotiations with suppliers / agencies in order to minimize costs while keeping brand experience intact;
• Foster creativity and collaboration within the Events & Activation team by nurturing idea sharing and refining, “giving voice to the quiet ones” and creating processes and best practices where needed.
REPORTS TO: Director of Marketing - Fitness
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & CRITICAL DRIVERS:
A. 15% - Translate Marketing Plans to Concrete Actions (Activation, Local Partnerships, Display & Outreach)
1) Work with Brand Management, Sales and Fitness Services to translate targets and objectives into weekly, monthly and quarterly actions aimed at driving more guests through the door.
2) Create and implement activation, partnerships and outreach initiatives to enable the strategies outlined.
3) Setup performance measurement systems and feedback loops with key stakeholders. Create daily, weekly and monthly progress updates.
4) Manage assigned budget. Coordinate with key stakeholders to ensure optimal spending.
B. 50% - Assist Field Teams in Creating, Seizing and Improving Chances of Conversion
1) Assist the Brand Manager in reaching its goals by leading the day-to-day brand, campaign and plan implementation communication with Field Sales teams.
2) Generate new leads by establishing local partnerships, holding external activations or sponsorships and optimizing performance of Local Affiliates to allow lead collection and/or Field Sales teams to interact with potential end customers.
3) Foster opportunities for our Field Sales teams to close new potential clients by organizing internal activations (i.e. events) or sending targeted communication aimed at bringing potential clients back to our clubs.
4) Work with Field Sales and Fitness Services teams to provide closing aids / tools (additional display, sales materials and promotions) to increase the conversion rate of guest to new client.
C. 20% –Build Local Affiliates and Drive Adoption of New Clubs
5) Find and recruit third party companies to sell our short term memberships in and around new clubs with the aim of driving new guest traffic to the same. Manage and report their productivity.
6) Work with Brand Management and Field Sales team to build an activation, local partnerships and visibility strategy for new club launches. Tie Local Affiliates to this strategy in order to maximize their impact.
7) Report progress in pre-sales and initial stage sales of each new club to the senior company management and provide actions to improve status-quo.
D. 20% - Acquire & Contribute to the Culture
1) Develop a workout and/or sports practicing routine to ensure an immersion into our culture and corporate spirit of “fit mind and body”.
2) Follow a religious process of self-improvement through avid reading on business topics and industry news as well as investing into relevant personal training or mentoring in areas deemed necessary.
3) Adjust communication structure and project management practices to company and team’s environment to facilitate impact within the team.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs):
Club traffic: 90% target achievement or higher of assigned regions
Budget & CIR: spending within budget and within target CIR set
New Club Traffic: 90% or higher of Short Term Membership sales target achievement
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 12 annual leaves per year
- Healthcare and 24/24 Personal accident insurance
- Free memberships of California Fitness & Yoga + one for direct family member
Yêu cầu công việc
University Degree strongly preferred, ideally in a relevant degree such as marketing, advertising, communications, business, entrepreneurship or similar.
Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a directly relevant role, with demonstrated success shown.
Hands-on person, not afraid of sharing execution with subordinates.
Strong commercial sense, with proven ability to achieve outcomes that marry brand identity with results.
Hands on experience of dealing with multiple stakeholders.
Great communication and reporting skills.
Results driven character. Process focused with a tireless focus on output quality.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ: Talent Recruitment
Địa chỉ: Tòa nhà Queen Ann, 28-30-32 Lê Lai, P.Bến Thành, Quận 1; CN HN: 88 Láng Hạ, Đống Đa, Hà Nội
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:03/05/2019