Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Would you like to grow with one of the best leading insurance company in the world?
Would you like to develop yourself in a dynamic and open environment?
If YES, Prudential Assurance Vietnam is looking for you!
Prudential At a Glance
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people. Prudential Vietnam has one of the largest market share in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
We are proud of being an Employer of Choice thanks to our great values and benefits given to our employees. Our reputation and success are built upon the talent and commitment of our people. We set the promise to our employees that we care and share in the open environment with the culture, vision and mission throughout four values:
- Enjoy work, enjoy life
- Lead the game
- Act the promise
- Grow endlessly
Working with Prudential as Legal Senior Manager means becoming a part of a prestigious global financial services group and an exciting vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. You will be the champion to provide legal support to other divisions to prevent risks for the Company and/or to protect the company before possible losses, to facilitate smoothness of the Company’s business operation by giving correct interpretation on applicable laws/regulations and advice for the rightness of Company’s operation orientation.
- To systemize/ enhance/ develop insurance products to make sure the PWs are well drafted and filed in compliance with the regulation as well as the Company’s expectation/system.
- Non-claim, claim litigation handling in order to protect PVA’s legal interest. Present as PVA’s authorized representative at Court, police, procuracy. Preparation of supporting documents and co-ordination with the Company’s outside lawyers (if any) in litigation and make sure that Legal Head and Management Team are well updated on litigation.
- Draft and review the Company’s contracts/agreements including investment, distribution.
- Legal support and provisions of legal advices and opinions to all Departments in a timely and accurate manner.
- Responsible for reviewing and proposing legal initiatives (both executing initiatives and regulatory initiatives) to best optimize company operations and position in the market.
- Take lead and coordinate with departments to proactively ensure that legal or legal related matters are timely attended, addressed in favor of company operations.
- Provide timely and proactive training to departments on both new and existing regulations.
- Ensuring legal works are duly and professionally produced and filed.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Legal Head from time to time.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary & Competitive Bonus & 20 days of annual leave
- Financial Support, Health care and Well-being programs for all staff and their family
- Extensive training program
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor degree in Law or higher.
- Seasoned experience as in-house or law firm counsel (7-10 years of experiences)
- Industry knowledge and experience. Litigation experiences is a plus
- Strong language skill in English and Vietnamese. Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Persuasive, problem solving, generalization skills and decisive
- Be able to analyze complex issues, make sound judgments and propose different solutions.
Why Should You Apply?
- Attractive salary
- Beneficial package including: Yoga class, health talk, mental counseling, pension plan, life insurance & financial supports
- Open environment and clear career road map
- 20 days of annual leave
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Level 25 - 37 Ton Duc Thang District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: