Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
a. Legal Advice:
- To provide verbal and written advice in media, corporate and investment sectors;
- To provide advice for day-to-day operation of the network in Vietnam.
- To monitor the economic, political, regulatory and legal framework, gather and analyze information on developments or changes in policy issues across industry that interest the network;
- To provide training on various topic of compliance (including anti-bribery, intellectual property, contract etc.);
- To initiate new policies for Vietnam in response to the new development of the legislation and the network’s policies.
- To monitor the compliance of the network with local laws, regulations and the network’s policies;
- To act as the secretary of the meeting on risks and compliance and to update the risk register regularly;
- To work with other functions on compliance project in which Vietnam involves.
- To identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/ implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future;
- To keep the Risk and Compliance Committee and senior management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts;
- To manage crisis management activities and corporate image in a compliant manner.
c. Legal Update
- To support the business functions with guidance on the applicable regulations including any change in procedure for doing business in Vietnam.
- To review contracts initiated by other functions and partners in the context of the laws of Vietnam and the policies of the network.
- To approve and provide advice on contract disputes.
- To draft, review and approve applications to get the new licenses and/or to renew or amend the licenses of the network in Vietnam.
- To work with external counsels in relation to the application for the relevant licenses of the network in Vietnam.
f. Board Secretary:
- To support company secretaries to appoint, replace and register board members with licensing authorities.
- To review the board meeting agendas and minutes as required.
- To support M&A team in M&A projects (including the review of the due diligence reports, to provide relevant legal advice, to supervise the completion of the contemplated transactions, and to do the licensing works post M&A).
1. Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
2. Position: Head of Legal of a media network operating in Vietnam (including various companies and will be expanded in the future).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Companys policies
Yêu cầu công việc
- LL.B from a recognized Vietnam university;
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a reputable law firm or as a legal counsel in a multinational corporation;
- High fluency in English and Vietnamese;
- Knowledgeable in local laws and international laws (including IP, Employment Law and/or Corporate Law);
- Ethical, trustworthy and strong leadership;
- Experience in drafting, reviewing and negotiating legal documents and agreements in a private practice environment;
- Knowledgeable in media industry is a plus;
- Able to timely manage communications with internal departments/functions and external law firms and consultants;
- Able to multitask;
- Excellent legal drafting skills;
- Attention to detail.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:72 Lê Thánh Tôn, Vincom Center, Phường Bến Nghé, Quận 1, TP HCM
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:29/12/2018