Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
- Identify merchandise to be sold in store by:
o Analyzing the market demand and market trend.
o Identifying new and latest merchandise, brand in the market.
o View the balance stock to see fast moving, slow moving and basic items.
- Survey and select suppliers/vendors:
o Do market survey: Get information about customer needs and preferences from vendors, current suppliers, competitors and select the sources of the fast moving and hot merchandise.
o Remain exiting and seek new tenants who may qualify to do business with the company and identifies suppliers for purchases.
- Negotiating and contracting for the merchandise purchase.
o Negotiate prices, discount items and transportation arrangements, return old stock and slow moving items for the purchase of the merchandise.
o Be responsible for negotiating and preparing terms and conditions of the merchandising contract in accordance with the company terms and conditions together with law requirements.
- Support suppliers, tenants in opening counters.
o Discuss with suppliers/tenants to present and discuss about floor plan, lay out, fixtures, perspective plan, and installation within time frame given.
o Prepare and submit all necessary documents (floor plan, layout, fixture, subclass,...) to get approval and inform related departments and suppliers/tenants for opening new brand if any.
o Provide merchandises information for operations i.e. supplier contact, price list, merchandise display checking, subclass, discount summary.
- Vendor/concessionaire/tenant management and support in managing merchandise.
o Check and support counters in displaying merchandise.
o Monitor the merchandises that are bought in to store departments are in line with the company image.
o Check to make sure the vendors/suppliers use the correct subclass and have delivered the correct merchandise.
o Discuss with supplier to select efficient merchandise for selling in the store.
o Secure enough goods for store inventory.
- Place order and follow up on the order place:
o Select merchandise at the most favorable terms and conditions, price consistent with quantity, quality, specification requirements and other factors.
o Issue, review, verify purchase orders based on requisitions.
o Check deliveries and review order received for accuracy and best condition of merchandise; perform liaison between departments to have action for returning of wrong, damage items.
- Review the merchandise sales performances (good/slow) and the assortment (right/wrong) periodically.
o Evaluate the sales performance by ways of looking into sales figure as well as the sales ranking by category.
- Discuss with suppliers to conduct proper action to increase sale bases on the merchandise sales performances.
o Reorder good demand merchandise and still in demand
o Return under performance merchandise to suppliers if the purchase terms allowed.
o Issue IST (internal store transfer) to transfer stock to the faster moving stores.
o Mark up for merchandise price to meet current factors if any.
o Mark down or change price (to clear slow moving items or to generate sales by running the promotions).
- Conduct the promotion activities to increase sales margin and to get rid of slow items.
o Discuss with A & P and Operations departments to propose and select merchandise for promotion.
o Discuss with supplier about terms and conditions for promotions items.
o Make sure the stock order for store’s promotions will arrival on time.
o Discuss closely to store about promotion activities before its start and during the events.
o Get feedback from store level through the sell thru reports.
- Coach sales staffs and other related personnel on product knowledge and attractive displaying.
- Assist Operation Manager to ensure the store day to day operations is ready for business (Customer services, manpower management, store’s equipments and facilities, store’s analysis reports)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Yearly Bonus
- Medical Care
- Business Trip
Yêu cầu công việc
- University Degree
- Aged 27 to 35 with minimum of 3 years experience in Business Development Management and Retails.
- Strong Leadership Skill
- Strong Communication
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
35 Bis 45 Le Thanh Ton, Dist.1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: