Kinh nghiệm: 1 - 2 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
* TA Supervision tasks:
- Supervise TA on weekends to ensure TAs come to work on time and support them to handle difficult problems
- Scheduling TAs’ schedule and checking their timesheet exactly.
-Call to parents monthly to inform them about students’ studying progress
- Follow up with all TAs monthly and strictly to make sure they fill in all information about students’ studying in class
- Training TAs to call parents (if needed)
- TA training: work with Academic Coordinator and EFL Supervisor to conduct TA training to make sure we deliver the best service.
- Work with Academic Coordinator and EC Supervisor to get teachers’ feedback about TAs and solve them.
- Cover for sick or late Teaching Assistance (if needed)
- Assist EFL Supervisor, when requested
* Administration Tasks
- Performing administrative duties to support the operations of the office
- Vietnamese national and Holder of Bachelor’s degree (preferably in English Language)
- A high intermediate level in English (All skills: reading, writing, listening & speaking)
- At least 1 year EFL experience
- Ability to deal with Vietnamese nationals as well as expats in a professional and courteous manner.
- Attention to detail and an ability to work to strict deadlines
- Accurate and timely reporting
- Ability to work in a team environment
- A high level of organizational skills particularly in terms of time management and office management
- Careful, hard working, good natured, active. Have an inquiring mind
- Computer literacy – MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Work in shift with the other EFL Support Officer on Sat or Sunday or weekday evenings
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: 58 Pham Ngoc Thach , Quận 3 , Hồ Chí Minh , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970