Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
1. Learning and Development
▪ You will coordinate with the Regional People Business Partners to develop key Talent, Learning and Leadership initiatives by administering annual people development process and consolidation of annual training plan.
▪ Partner with business and HR leaders both regionally and in our countries to identify needs and gaps for leadership roles, diversity, bench talent, and other strategic talent segments.
▪ Build and Lead a Learning program fit for the complex organization set up within LeL, on 3 different levels: Organisational Development, Functional Development and Personal Development. Develop the annual talent and learning program calendar and maximise participation in key programs.
▪ You should also understand cultural differences and embrace diversity in your planning to accommodate localisation learning needs.
▪ Develop in-house technical training courses and coordinate arrangement for external courses and international technical seminars.
▪ Encourage and enable Lazadians to attain relevant technical certifications per business needs
▪ Monitor and analyze the impact of learning programmes for continuous improvement
2. Talent Management
▪ Coordinate with Regional People Business Partners and People Centre of Excellence for the execution of Regional People Talent Management initiatives
▪ Providing research, analysis, and interpretation across multiple businesses and markets, then leverage that insight to decide and implement talent strategies
▪ Driving annual talent review and succession planning cycle
▪ Develop sustainable programmes for talent growth, such as internships and Management Associate Programmes and seeing through it end to end.
▪ Define and identify strategic capabilities required by the business and track individuals who possess them
▪ Develop, refine and implement the Performance Appraisal Process in collaboration with the Group’s People Development team
▪ Managing and executing the employee performance cycles from end-to-end; planning, alignment with the business, communication, engagement, and execution
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Performance bonus
- AON Premium Healthcare
- Paid annual leave
Yêu cầu công việc
▪ Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Masters Degree, any field
▪ At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
▪ Previous experience working in a logistics industry or similar industries preferred
▪ Ability to work cross functionally and perform in a highly matrixed organization
▪ Dynamic in personality and able to work within tight deadlines
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:19 – 20th Floor, Tower 2, Saigon Center, 65 Le Loi, Ben Thanh Ward, District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:09/02/2019