Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
- Identify processes, or engage in processes identified by others, and use Lean, Continuous Improvement and related methodologies to systematically drive improvement and improve overall business efficiency.
- Assess processes to determine how to reduce rework, improve quality, improve efficiency, increase revenue and/or improve the ability to deliver desired services or outputs.
- Plan, perform and implement process improvement initiatives.
- Diagrams and evaluates existing processes.
- Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities. Collects data to identify root cause of problems.
- Measures performance against process requirements. Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls.
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
- Performs cost and benefit analyses.
- Organizes, leads and facilitates cross-functional project teams.
- Ensures that a document control process is in place to facilitate best-practice sharing.
- Promote and support Lean/ Continuous Improvement thinking and concept implementation across the organization.
- Make Lean Manufacturing visible, rewarding and proudly recognized by employees.
- Keep abreast of current developments within the Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement sphere.
- Serves as a Lean Champion to the production shop-floor by leading and facilitating Lean events and activities
- Lead and moderate LEAN workshops for production shop-floor
- Train, teach and coach team members about Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Các ngày nghỉ, lễ tết theo quy định
- Các chế độ bảo hiểm đúng quy định
Yêu cầu công việc
- Minimum of 3 years of operational experience in a similar role within a multinational company in a manufacturing environment.
- Results driven, creative and hands-on attitude.
- Sound working knowledge and experience using and applying process improvement best practices/techniques, statistical analysis, problem solving and project management skills in a structured project environment.
- Demonstrated experience modeling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Must possess strong knowledge of Lean product flow and process development as related to all aspects of production from order receipt through delivery.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and software applications involving dynamic models and process flows.
Work Place: Làm việc tại nhà máy tại Xã Thiện Tân, Huyện Vĩnh Cửu, Đồng Nai
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:D390 Khu Phố 4 - Phường Long Bình, TP. Biên Hòa
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:17/04/2019