Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cao đẳng
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
- Deploying, training and development of Lean for factory to alight with company strategy/ achievement Lean Assessment Tool audit target.
* Job description:
- Provides people leadership. Participates in activities such as work planning, process development, resource optimization, employee goal setting, coaching, hiring decisions, and performance monitoring. Trains and mentors staff.
- Implements Lean initiatives in the factory
- Design Lean & IE system
- Making plan for Lean & IE implementation
- Implemented Six Sigma Project in the factory
- Manage Continuous Improvement Activities and Collect Kaizen Ideas
- Train for workers about Lean Manufacturing
- Evaluates lay-out of manufacturing line and jobs; provides guidance on how to rearrange for efficiency.
- Using knowledge of Lean principles, participates in process improvement initiatives across manufacturing and other processes.
- Provides recommendations and coaching to manage as they implement corporate Lean principles into the manufacturing process.
- Support leaders and workers to do kaizen, combine with Leaders to find the root cause to solve problem and do improvement.
- Collect and Analysis problem combine with leaders to make Quality improvement project to reduce waste in production.
- Establish internal benchmarking to introduce continuous improvement system of the company with customers, combine with others factory to share and study more about continuous improvement in order to improve quality of product in the company.
- Control 5S Team to check and evaluate 5S every week in the factory
- Lead, implements and handles all activities for 5S including its weekly audit.
- Attends or may lead a meeting relative to management systems and kaizen
- Prepares and updates all necessary documentation for management system and kaizen
- Taking care production productivity improvement
- Taking care all Kaizen activities in quality field
- Audit Lean for all factory, report result and plan for improvement problems.
- Resposibility implement apply all Lean tool and equipment on production.
- Lean tour with attendance of GM on week.
* Related Skills
- Active in collecting and acquiring information
- Working and follow standard of Nike customer
- Able to work independently as well as in team
- Good problem solving, communication and persuasive skills
- Special interest in developing professional and interpersonal relations
- Strong motivation in continued education to meet the demands of the job
- Able to be productive under high pressure
- Good communication skill and social skill, fluently in English, computer ...
- Over 4 years experiences in Garment fields ...
- Knowledge of Managerment Systems
- Average age 30 -> 50
- Education: College and above
chỉ:KP Bình Đáng, P. Bình Hòa , Thị xã Thuận An , Bình Dương , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:01/01/1970