Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
* Main duty:
To actively contribute towards maintaining and reducing worn/unworn returns levels across all genders and ensuring fitness for purpose of all products, through material testing, constructional testing and product assurance testing.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Premium Health care programme
- Long holiday
- Friendly working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
Material Test (Bulk material test)
• To provide accurate laboratory test reports on leather/fabrics/soles and components to Vietnam Production management team & UK divisions that correctly identify potential risk levels against approved Clarks Brand standards.
Constructional Test (Pre-production and Bulk PA)
• Using approved Clarks test methods/standards and applying gender best practices carry out all Whole Shoe Constructional tests working to priorities/time lines set by Lab manager so that prompt and accurate testing service is provided for all genders.
• To visit factory labs to carry out audits of internal test procedures and technicians providing training if necessary to ensure that all testing is carried out correctly using approved Clarks test methods/standards in order for the technician/technicians to be accredited by Clarks Vietnam laboratory
• To visit factory labs to carry out audits of internal Whole Shoe Constructional test procedures and technicians providing training if necessary to ensure that all testing is carried out correctly using approved Clarks test methods/standards in order for the technician/technicians to be accredited by Clarks Vietnam laboratory
• To visit factory to carry out audits of finish procedures to ensure that all finishing is carried out correctly using Clarks agreed finish procedure and material.
• To visit factory to carry out evaluation of finishing staff and provide training if necessary to ensure that all finishing is carried out correctly with necessary skill level to meet customer’s requirement.
• To manage any necessary administration linked to internal data bases, range tracker, work sheet, confirmation samples and approved standard swatches to ensure all work is correctly imported into the lab within required deadline.
• To ensure all confirmation samples and approved standard swatches are recorded on work sheets accurately for future reference.
• To confirm receiving of confirmation samples and approved swatches to related party and distribute them to necessary locations within a reasonable timeframe so that they are present in preproduction.
• To train new laboratory technicians as required using Clarks test methods and standards so that they are able to perform the tests in order to fulfil their role as a lab technician in the future.
• To manage “Leather Quality Report” and “Leather On Time Shipping Report” every month within a reasonable timeframe and send them to Leather management team and Production team.
* Successful Experience:
• Able to test materials/components to relevant shoes test methods/standards without reference to written methods and standards if necessary
• Some experience of footwear manufacturing or related industry would be beneficial
• Able to test materials/components incorporating correct good practice and procedures
• Able to identify and use the correct equipment when carrying out required tests
• Able to test Constructional test shoes using test methods and standards, apply appropriate risk assessment and recommendations for improvement
• Able to test Constructional test shoes incorporating correct good practice and procedures
• Able to accurately identify areas of failure on test shoes and recommend appropriate action in order to prevent occurrence in wear
• Able to upload data onto Range tracker accurately
• Able to communicate confidently in oral and written English
• Able to use Computer as an effective work aid
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
10th Floor, TNR Tower 180-192 Nguyen Cong Tru street, Nguyen Thai Binh ward, District 1
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: