Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
- Assist TC in implementing projects
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Give a brief description of the purpose of the job.
Do sampling and analysis (Physical/chemical, Microbiological and Sensory) of raw material, in-process and final product samples following QC plan. Ensure all in-line and off-line equipment are calibrated/certificated on time in full. Analyse troubleshooting process happened during production
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
SAFETY, FOOD SAFETY & SUSTAINABILITY:
• Safe working environment on laboratory equipment/area in which all problems related to safety timely recorded and processed.
• Clean and tidy working area; without unnecessary losses of consumables/chemicals.
QUALITY OF ANALYSES:
• Makes all the quality checks, mainly verification of in-line meters, in line with the Laboratory Star System (LSS) procedures and procedures on sampling and analyses (off-line and in-line).
TPM AND CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT (LSS):
• Participates and plays a pro-active role in improvement teams related to laboratory and supports implementation of these improvement opportunities or corrective actions in the laboratory (ISO9001, LSS, TPM etc.).
EXECUTION OF ANALYSES:
• Executes chemical/physical analyses in the laboratory, to monitor quality of raw material, in-process and final product.
• Executes Microbiological analyses, including sampling, sample preparation and reporting results, in line with the valid Laboratory Methods.
• Executes simple activities for the local Sensory Panel.
• Performs maintenance, calibration, verification and troubleshooting of off-line and in-line analysis equipment (in laboratory and production environment).
• Keeps track of availability of laboratory materials.
• Other job assigned by management.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Du lịch
- Nghỉ phép
Yêu cầu công việc
CHALLENGE OF THE JOB:
- Accuracy of analysis
- Speed of reporting analytical results
- In-depth knowledge of more complicated analysis (e.g. microbiology)
- Heineken and local legislation compliance
Level of education:
- University degree
Field of education:
- Degree in Sciences (Chemistry or food technology)
Experience (including Management Experience):
- High commitment to results
- Meticulous with good planning & organizational skills, safety knowledge is an advantage
- Analytical with strong problem solving skills
- Quality focus and attentive to details
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willingness to take extra responsibility.
- Good understanding & application of statistical technique
- Medium computer literacy
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:8th Fl, Han Viet Tower, 203 Minh Khai St, Hai Ba Trung Dist, Hanoi
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:08/05/2019