Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Responsible for ensuring that the assigned territory meets or exceeds Abbott sales objectives.
• Maximize the return on investment in key hospital accounts by planning and implementing a strategic approach that aligns with business strategy in both sort-term and long-term.
• Achieve profitable business relationships by building a partnership with key hospital accounts
2, Core job responsibilities:
• Sells products by scheduling sales calls to meet with current and potential customers to fulfill revenue and unit growth objectives assigned by company on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
• Develops and implements sales strategies by determining the relevant factors (e.g., product, competition and pricing needs) of existing and potential accounts to effectively promote the companys products to appropriate hospital personnel and physicians.
• Develops action plans (i.e., weekly, quarterly, monthly) by analyzing quarterly and monthly sales figures and reports identifying the needs of particular accounts and discussing issues with manager to help the organization achieve its sales goals.
• Identifies key accounts, health care professionals, and business issues that have greatest effect on use of company products by meeting with existing and potential customers to identify their clinical needs, goals and constraints related to patient care.
• Observes actual procedures in the labs and operating rooms of hospital accounts to gain insight into the characteristics and specific needs of each physician and each member of the lab staff.
• Determine pricing packages by working with relevant Abbott Vascular personnel to establish price points that address specific customers needs while satisfying company guidelines and policies.
• Develops relationships with hospital personnel to make new contacts in other departments within hospital and to identify key purchasing decision makers in order to facilitate future sales.
• Strengthens customer relationships by performing sales support activities (e.g. internal and external customer training, VIP trips, orientations, launches, and updates).
• Builds networks of contacts on behalf of company to stimulate interest in company’s products by attending and participating in trade shows, educational conferences, and seminars.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor Degree (Preferably in Doctor/Science/Pharmaceutical)
• 2-5 years of relevant experience with a good understanding of specified functional area, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Core Skill Requirement
• Knowledge of Medical Devices/ Pharma & Healthcare Industry
• Excellent Communication skills in Vietnamese & English, Planning, Negotiation skills, analytical skills
Core Trait/Behavior Requirement:
• Good Interpersonal Skills, Ability to lead and drive, adaptability.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Melinh Point Tower, 02 Ngo Duc Ke St., Dist.1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: