Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Profitable Sales Growth annually within assigned accounts.
- Manage established accounts by setting annual goals and conducting periodic reviews. Provide and/or coordinate support and training with accounts and their personnel as required.
- Work closely with customers, end-users, industry organizations and research institutions to identify, qualify and prioritize future sales opportunities and improvement needs.
- Partner with customers and prospective customers to educate them on product/service benefits and influence the purchase of mother company products.
- Work with customers from Concept/Design through Quotation Stage and Order Generation. This includes providing information for product design and/or quotations.
- Manage communications between Key Accounts and Internal Teams.
- Provide forecasts and accurate information regarding trends, competitive actions, influences, etc. on both Key Accounts and Market(s).
- Suggest and pre-qualify candidates to be new builder partners, dealers/distributors, end-customers.
- Provide Input toward the preparation of the Annual and Five-Year Sales Plans for the region.
- Develop and lead sales initiatives as included in the plan and assigned; with emphasis on meeting timelines.
- Participate in trade show and/or other marketing initiatives as required.
- Self-motivated; possessing a drive to compete and succeed.
- University Degree; Associates Minimum, Bachelor’s preferred.
- 2 - 5 years industry experience preferred with understanding of equipment sales through distributor/dealer channels. Agriculture or farm related experience a plus.
- Sufficient technical aptitude to understand/learn how to assemble, trouble-shoot and repair mechanical or electrical equipment
- Skills and willingness to provide on-site product demonstrations of company staff, customers and distributors as well as present at industry seminars.
- Proven project management and organizational skills.
- Proactive and decisive leader for the business with excellent communication skills.
- Team player with the ability to interact with other personnel, and with other cultures.
- Energetic, honest individual with high ethical standards.
- Ability to travel as needed; normally 60 - 80% and could involve other ASEAN Countries.
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: Tầng 6, tòa nhà Dakao Center, 35 Mạc Đĩnh Chi , Quận 1 , Hồ Chí Minh , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970