Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
- Be responsible for developing, building and taking care of key customers.
- To establish good relationships with sub-contracting companies
- Understand and apply logistics knowledge to solve customer problems, ensure efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- To have good and smooth correspondences to all kinds of business inquiries from MLC group companies including but not limited to:
Inquiries for Ocean/Air freights
Inquiries for Import/Export customs prices
Inquiries for Warehousing, Trucking and other Logistics services
Inquiries for Machinery installation services
Inquiries for VN Customs regulations, Circulars, Decrees, etc.
- To have good relationships with MLC’s nomination customers to receive any updates (opportunities for new businesses or threats from outside competitors, etc.) and report it to BOD
- To establish good relationships with sub-contracting companies such as shipping lines, airlines, trucking companies, with Mitsubishi Logistics Corporation (MLC) group companies, and with colleagues at MLC ITL
- To be a contract window person for MLC’s nominating customers and to ensure they are satisfied with our services
- Maintain internal and external relationships as a professional that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective team working relationships with all supporting departments
- To visit customer’s factory site or pickup/delivery place whenever needed to ensure our services are provided smoothly
- Managing budgets and costs effectively in respect of the planning process.
- To cooperate with middle office teams (CS, OPS, WH) to ensure bookings/docs/debit notes are sent on time.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Lương tháng 13, tháng 14, 15 dựa trên kết quả IPA; Cơm trưa, điện thoại,...
- Thẻ chăm sóc sức khỏe cá nhân Bảo Việt, Khám sức khỏe, các hoạt động tập thể & cộng đồng đa dạng
- Du lịch hàng năm, team building, party, coffee, tea,...
Yêu cầu công việc
• Experienced in Forwarding & Logistics Field at least 3 years
• Good & sufficient communication skill in English, Vietnamese (preferably Japanese)
• Good & sufficient knowledge of Forwarding & Logistics field
• Budget Control
• Report directly to Deputy General Director/ General Director
• Willing to work overtime (out of office hours, weekend, break days) to finish tasks assigned
• Go to business trip as required
• Gender: Male
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:Etown 1 Building, 6th Floor, 364 Cong Hoa St, Ward 13, Tan Binh Dist
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:05/05/2019