Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
The Junior Instructional Designer will be responsible for writing effective training documentation, and assisting in the development of engaging online learning solutions. The successful applicant will work closely with our Lead Instructional Designer to expand and maintain our online academy and meet the training needs of our clients.
This role will primarily involve supporting our lead Instructional Designer to write and design new e-learning courses. Therefore, strong writing skills are an essential requirement.
- Assist our Lead Instructional Designer to create effective and engaging e-learning courses and other online training solutions.
- Assist in the creation of multimedia learning exercises.
- Create and monitor our new interactive, “on platform”, training solutions.
- Write effective instructional documents. (Following specific style guides)
- Liaise with customer success teams across multiple time zones to understand client training needs.
- Assist in the day-to-day maintenance of the LMS.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and Performance Bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional and international working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in E-learning, Technical Communication or a related field.
- Familiarity with instructional design concepts.
- Experience creating online training materials.
- Exceptional writing skills. (Knowledge of technical writing is an advantage)
- Extensive knowledge of English grammar.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong technical/computer skills.
- Experience creating multimedia content.
- Experience working with LMS platforms.
Traits Inspectorians Need
- You don’t mind working under pressure
- You have a high level of emotional intelligence
- You are comfortable working with people from different cultures/time zones
- You are responsible and accountable for your actions
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You possess excellent communication skills
- You provide and receive constructive feedback in a gracious manner
- You are able to multi-task and handle multiple projects at once
- You are comfortable with a high level of autonomy
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
5th Floor, The Galleria Metro 6 Tower, 59 Ha Noi Highway, Thao Dien Ward, District 2, HCMC, Vietnam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: