Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Mới Tốt Nghiệp
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Corporate Services (CS) provides Intel employees the infrastructure and environment to create breakthrough technology that make amazing experiences possible. Our scope is vast, whether we are providing services that help employees stay productive and satisfied, or transforming how we work by providing ultra-pure water/chemicals to factory process tools, shuttling employees between sites, protecting the environment, keeping employees safe, or building and maintaining offices, labs, and factories.
Our employees create a better tomorrow for all Intel employees around the world.
In this position, you will be the chemical engineer, overseeing the planning, design, reconfiguration, construction, maintenance, and alteration of facility chemical systems which includes Gases, Waste Water Treatment (WWT) and RODI systems.
Detail responsibilities include:
- Responsible and accountable for RODI, Waste water and Gas System.
- To ensure RODI systems deliver safe, quality, effective, efficient and flawless supply to all the manufacturing tools.
- To ensure the quality of RODI and give a support to manufacturing by providing DI supply based on specs requirement.
- To ensure the waste water from production floor will be treated at waste water plant and discharge as per DOE compliance.
- To identify the problem and solve based on improvement of RODI and waste water treatment system.
- To supervise RODI, Waste water and Gas performance monitoring activities and actively participate in quarterly PEMS data review on system performance capability review.
- Partnering with Project/ design team to execute, upgrade and new installation for factory, building and facilities ramp.
- To involve in system improvement including system reliability, innovation, LEAN and energy conservation via latest available technology.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive Compensation & Benefit (13th month salary, attractive bonuses,..)
- Premium Health Care Package for you and your family
- Attractive Training Programs & Exciting team activities
Yêu cầu công việc
Minimum Qualification Skills (Must Have Skills):
- Bachelor/Master/PhD degree majoring in Process/Chemical Engineering or related fields.
- The candidate must have knowledge of the waste water treatment, including RODI water system, waste water treatment systems, gas systems (including N2, CO2) for semiconductor/pharmaceutical/construction industry is required.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, which can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and or work experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Preferred Skills (Nice to Have Skills):
- The candidate has a proven experience on stakeholders management and project management in the related experience.
- Is passionate about service excellence and has a proven track record in providing innovative and cost efficient solutions that ensures a world class working environment.
- Proven ability to operate effectively in and is seen as a change agent to facilitate and manage a changing environment.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for our Recruitment process. Thank you for your reading.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:Lot I2, Road D1, Saigon Hi-Tech Park, District 9, Ho Chi Minh City
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:13/04/2019