Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Mới Tốt Nghiệp
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
This position can work in either Test or Assembly Engineering Department. The Process & Equipment Engineer is responsible for:
1. Install, qualify and put into operation the module equipment and process.
2. Implement the process control systems and monitoring the process to detect signals and maintain it within control, so no safety or quality incident occur and performance targets are met. Monitor equipment and process indicators to reduce process variability.
3. Define maintenance procedures, training manufacturing technicians and partner with Manufacturing to maintain the equipment with the highest standards.
4. Coordinate, implement and develop equipment and process improvements in regards to safety, quality and efficiency.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Healthcare plan for you and your family
- Training Opportunities
- Free Shuttle Bus
Yêu cầu công việc
1. Bachelor of Engineering, major in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering, or related disciplines, and graduated before June 2018.
2. Strong verbal, written, and communication skills in English.
3. Can work on shift (12 hours/day, 4 days/week) if required to support Manufacturing/ New Product Introduction. Strong technical knowledge in equipment and process, strong problem solving skill to resolve complex issues.
4. Able to work effectively either independence or in a team, be proactive to challenge status quo, be honest/direct/constructive confrontation. Professional to ensure meet commitment 100% of the time.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:Lot I2, Road D1, Saigon Hi-Tech Park, District 9, Ho Chi Minh City
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:14/02/2019