Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Mới Tốt Nghiệp
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
- Responsibilities include process, equipment and technology transfer, proliferating key learning from other Intel factories, ensuring the process robustness to meet High Volume Manufacturing requirements, and driving for continuous improvement programs to optimize the testing process and equipment performance.
- Test Process and Equipment engineer will be tasked or lead a matrix team to prepare module qualification and ramp- up of new products at Test key focus on Safety, Quality, Cost while achieving key milestones.
- Enables a manufacturing friendly New Test Technology and/or Processes that works harmoniously with Upstream and Downstream operations.
- Proactively thinks of the Risk to resolve issues before High Volume Manufacturing.
- Identifies, analyzes, and resolves complex problems encountered during startup and ramp-up of new products and/or new technologies.
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining great results.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills to deal with various key stakeholders from Test Technology Development, Virtual factories, New Product Involvement, Manufacturing, Manufacturing Validation Engineering, and Industrial Engineering to enable New Products and/or Technology.
- Taking account of controlling, improving process and equipment performance throughout spare part management, monitoring and analyzing Process Control System data, yield and quality indicators, machine availability, and maintenance effectiveness.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Healthcare plan for you and your family
- Training Opportunities
- Free Shuttle Bus
Yêu cầu công việc
• BS in Mechanical, Systems, Electronic/Electrical Engineering
• Proficient in English communication
• Experience with manufacturing equipment and equipment design
• Experience with developing efficient, workable equipment solutions in an industrial environment.
• Can work on shift schedule
• Fresh : up to 3 years of experience, senior : minimum 3 years of working experience in the same field up
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:Lot I2, Road D1, Saigon Hi-Tech Park, District 9, Ho Chi Minh City
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:14/02/2019