Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
Are you interested in this position? Apply now at: https://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1868189/Senior-Finance-Analyst/
As a Senior Finance Analyst, your responsibilities will include but bot limited to:
- Consistently uses strategic thinking and exercises independent judgment to a wide range of theoretical and practical problems which require a high degree of innovation and ingenuity.
- Provides varying levels of information and counsel in the areas of cost, budget planning strategy, return on investment decisions, and the development of overall business plans and strategies.
- Propose recommendations for financial planning and control.
- Plans for the effective development and implementation of long-term and/or complex to highly complex projects.
- Influences the development of new strategies and concepts to meet business needs.
- Drives the application of strategies and concepts and determines the best course of action.
- Provides solutions to a wide range of difficult problems. Level of success is determined through the achievement of objectives.
- Works highly independently and only requests consultative direction as needed.
- Inadequacies and erroneous decisions may result in failure to obtain objectives and could seriously impair the performance of the organization and future business.
- Regularly utilizes and applies advanced analytical skills to resolve problems with greater ambiguity and greater impact on the business.
- Ensures integrity of external and internal reporting.
- Routinely interacts with senior stake holders such as the Director/GM/VP/Controller/GroupController on project issues often requiring coordination across organizational lines.
- Serves as a technical consultant to senior management and external operations for the organization on projects and/or matters regarding company policy and practices
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive Compensation & Benefit (13th month salary, attractive bonuses,..)
- Premium Health Care Package for you and your family
- Attractive Training Programs & Exciting team activities
Yêu cầu công việc
The ideal candidate should meet our expectations as below:
- Requires advanced knowledge of the finance field with in-depth knowledge in one or more specialty areas and integrates the working knowledge of other professional disciplines.
- Requires experience with and thorough knowledge of business practices and procedures in order to perform analytical work.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Finance, Business or Accounting or related field and 4-6 years of related practical experience especially in Manufacturing related field.
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for our Recruitment process. Thank you for your reading
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:Lot I2, Road D1, Saigon Hi-Tech Park, District 9, Ho Chi Minh City
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:30/01/2019