Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Intel Products Vietnam is now looking for a new Reward Manager to be in charge of (but not limited to):
- Design, implementation, and/or administration of compensation and benefits plans, programs, and projects.
- Plan/program areas include but are not limited to the following: Health and welfare benefits, paid time off, insurance, mandatory benefits, retirement and capital accumulation plans, base pay, incentive bonus plans, executive compensation, profit sharing plans, and commission plans.
Programs include but are not limited to the following: Open enrollment, stock participation plans, stock option plans, Focal review budgets and process.
- Responsibilities may also include: Competitive analysis, costing and funding of plans, market analysis and recommendations, job family descriptions, job audits and analysis, job classification analysis and recommendations, establishing policies and guidelines, auditing practices against guidelines, stock and dollar budgeting, strategic scanning of the external environment, lobbying, external reporting, and vendor management.
- Individuals act as internal experts, consultants, analysts, and program managers and represent the corporation to external groups, agencies, and vendors.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgement.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive Compensation & Benefit (13th month salary, attractive bonuses,..)
- Premium Health Care Package for you and your family
- Attractive Training Programs & Exciting team activities
Yêu cầu công việc
The ideal candidate should meet our expectations as below:
- 7+ years in a Human Resources Management or Reward Manager role with proven experience supporting senior leaders
- Bachelors Degree required, Masters Degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to confidently make and implement HR decisions in a dynamic, fast paced, high volume and often ambiguous environment. Ability to navigate through the gray and drive results.
- To be a key contributor to team performance, demonstrate a strong track record of delivery through working closely with both senior stakeholders and internal HR colleagues across multiple country locations.
- High level of self-motivation, whilst comfortable working autonomously in a fast paced and complex matrix business.
- Ability to build strong relationships, earning the confidence and trust of senior managers and team members.
- Experience and track record in delivering creative solutions to HR/people related challenges.
- Strong understanding of a range of HR disciplines including compensation, talent acquisition, performance management, employee development and employee relations
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects and responsibilities
Are you interested in this position? Apply now at: https://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1799218/Reward-Manager/
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for our Recruitment process. Thank you for your reading.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:Lot I2, Road D1, Saigon Hi-Tech Park, District 9, Ho Chi Minh City
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:30/01/2019