Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Intels Human Resources group is responsible for hiring, developing and retaining the best and brightest employees while continuing to strengthen the companys culture and values. Intel Human Resources provides first-rate, cost-effective services and support to employees worldwide and is dedicated to advancing Intels business goals.
We are looking for a new HR Business Partner for Vietnam Team. Are you interested in this position? Apply now at: https://jobs.intel.com/ShowJob/Id/1761007/HR-Business-Partner/
As an HR Business Partner, your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Work with senior business leaders to build cohesive working relations and ensure the effective implementation and execution of HR initiatives.
- Effectively manage employee relations issues including local labor issues Participate in, and sometimes lead, cooperative efforts among members of project teams
- Must be able to work independently and take the initiative to address issues on a pro-active basis.
- Contribute to the development and effective implementation of career paths, and employee development programs.
- Effectively manage employee relations issues including local labor issues Proactively coach managers with performance management discussions to focus on performance excellence and career development.
- Foster a great work environment that allows employees to do their best work
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive Compensation & Benefit (13th month salary, attractive bonuses,..)
- Premium Health Care Package for you and your family
- Attractive Training Programs & Exciting team activities
Yêu cầu công việc
The ideal candidate should meet our expectations as below:
- 7+ years in a Human Resources Business Partner role with proven experience supporting senior leaders
Bachelors Degree required, Masters Degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to confidently make and implement HR decisions in a dynamic, fast paced, high volume and often ambiguous environment. Ability to navigate through the gray and drive results.
- To be a key contributor to team performance, demonstrate a strong track record of delivery through working closely with both senior stakeholders and internal HR colleagues across multiple country locations.
- High level of self-motivation, whilst comfortable working autonomously in a fast paced and complex matrix business.
- Ability to build strong relationships, earning the confidence and trust of senior managers and team members.
- A high level of competence in managing complex employee relations cases.
- Experience and track record in delivering creative solutions to HR/people related challenges.
- Strong understanding of a range of HR disciplines including compensation, talent acquisition, performance management, employee development and employee relations
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects and responsibilities
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for our Recruitment process. Thank you for your reading.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:Lot I2, Road D1, Saigon Hi-Tech Park, District 9, Ho Chi Minh City
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:30/01/2019