Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
- Be responsible for supporting and helping students about their lessons when they study at AMA VN.
- Have close contact and be proactive in helping weak students
- Advising student on career issues.
- Organizing and delivering classroom lectures to students.
- Evaluating a students class work and assignments.
- Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments, and handouts…
- Recording and maintain accurate student attendance records and grades.
- Classroom management. Communicate appropriately with colleagues, teachers and students/ parents when plausible, regarding students’ progress.
- Developing English lesson plans in line with the National Curriculum.
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
- Creating a vibrant teaching atmosphere.
- Meet deadlines for all the assignments.
- Assure all related activities meet the values and expectation of the program and the company.
- Teaching Kids or Teenagers or Adults (STARTERS, MOVERS, FLYERS, KET, PET, FCE, IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, Communication…).
- BA in Teaching English;
- BA in English (Business English, Translation- Interpreter, Linguistics) plus TEFL, TESOL, CELTA.
- BA graduated from International Schools such as RMIT or study abroad plus TEFL, TESOL, CELTA
- MA (TESOL or Applied Linguistics)
- Other certificates: (C1/ IELTS 7.0/ TOEFL iBT 95/ TOEIC 950)
- 2-3 years in teaching experience
chỉ:47 – 49 Truong Dinh Str., Ward 6 , Quận 3 , Hồ Chí Minh , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:01/01/1970