Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Act as the operational business areas specialist with regards to Transport Management System (TMS), support VN with transport related systems, main interface between the operating business and IT with regards to transport systems, support VN Transport with the selection and roll out of transport related systems. Good knowledge one programming language at least.
- Influence operation and business driven correct and proper usage of TMS
- Drive TMS usage KPI through report and process improvement
- Provide high quality support structures and process discipline to VN Transport IT operation.
- Create an understanding and awareness of TMS products and support capabilities.
- Work closely with the IT Product Manager, IT Development & delivery teams to execute solutions and projects.
- Provide initial support regarding TMS requirements.
- Provide support for any system improvement request, track and follow up with responsible person in order to deliver the change in system
- Contribute to (along with the IT teams) super-users training, UAT support, detail implementation timeline and deliverables supporting TMS deployment projects.
- Contribute to post implementation support. (along with IT teams)
- Be a key member and at team lead implementation and deployment teams. Ensure the use of best practise, standards and methods for implementation / deployment activities.
- Ensure support process for transport operation are prioritize and within timely manner
- Manage support cases through issue logs management and provide regular update to TMS team for progress, raise and escalate when required
- Analyst issue log regularly and as a team to find long term solutions to resolving issue permanently
- Provide support to create high performance service culture within the functional department.
- Identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled functional group.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate
- Corporate E-Learning, training opportunities both locally and oversea
Yêu cầu công việc
* Competency segment ‘Business
- Customer Orientation: Focus on identifying and understanding each customer’s needs. Express and act on desire to assist customers in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Planning & Organizing: Set clear and realistic goals and objectives. Establish a course of action and a sequence of steps to ensure the activities and objectives are efficiently achieved. Structured with good personal organization. Schedule time effectively and use efficient work methods and tools.
- Decision Making: Make timely and appropriate choices based on accurate analysis and experience. Use sound judgment even in conditions of uncertainty. Anticipates impact of decisions and plans how to manage risk.
* Competency segment ‘Leadership’
- Developing People: Facilitate the development of others through personal involvement in coaching, mentoring and sponsorship. Create an environment the fosters learning, growth and development to improve DHLs capability to achieve the strategic vision.
- Building and Leading Teams: Know the talent needs of the team. Attract and develop the people who can meet those needs. Encourage effective cooperation among team members and between teams. Inspire team spirit and the commitment to achieve high standards of performance.
*Competency segment ‘Personal’
- Influencing: Persuade others of the value of an approach or idea. Gain commitment and support and get others to willingly take action.
- Communication: Provide both verbal and written information in a timely, clear and concise manner. Express ideas effectively, adjust style, tools and mode to the needs of others. Listen attentively, and summarize or ask questions, when needed, to clarify information.
- Commitment: Challenge self and others to exceed standards and achieve extraordinary results, striving for best in class. Is not easily deterred when obstacles or delays are encountered.
- 2-3 years in experience in Supply Chain, Logistics, or Distribution
- Minimum 2 years in IT system or application support
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or any related fields.
- TMS Implementation Manager
- Product Management Roles
- Solution Delivery Roles
- Other Business IT Related Roles
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Kho Samsung, công ty DHL, tổng kho Maple tree, số 1, đường 6, VSIP, Phù Chẩn , Thị xã Từ Sơn , Bắc Ninh , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: