Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Mới Tốt Nghiệp
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
IT Support Officer reports directly to Cognita Vietnam Technology Director on daily basis, and perform a full range of duties, including but not limited to:
- Trouble shoot technology problems throughout the school
- Prepare new hardware/software for school use
- Create User Accounts (Active Directory, Email, Google, Seesaw, PowerSchool)
- Manage/troubleshoot wireless/printer system at school
- Work with vendors in procuring quotations for purchase orders
- Monitor online IT systems
- Work with Cognita systems Managers to support the school information systems
- Staying current with technology and best practices.
- Contributing towards team spirit by taking every opportunity to promote the philosophy and policies of the Cognita Group & its constituent schools.
- Taking responsibility for the students and fellow staff members in times of emergency.
- Communicating positively when appropriate with staff, leadership & members of the school community
The job holder’s responsibility for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young person’s for whom s/he is responsible, or with whom s/he comes into contact will be to adhere to and ensure compliance with the relevant Cognita Safeguarding; Child Protection Policy and Procedures at all times. If in the course of carrying out the duties of the role, the job holder identifies any instance that a child is suffering or likely to suffer significant harm either at school or at home, s/he must report any concerns to the School’s Child Protection Officer/Designated Safeguarding Lead or to the Head of indeed to the Regional CEP so that a referral can be made accordingly to the relevant third party services.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Up to 12 days leave with full pay
- Meal allowance
Yêu cầu công việc
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Technology related field
- Experience in IT Helpdesk/IT Support role is a plus.
- Knowledge of International School work environment would be an advantage
- Knowledge or experience with Office 365, Google Education Suite, PowerSchool or Seesaw would be an advantage
- Communicating effectively with all stakeholders in both Vietnamese and English.
- Being able to write reports and present issues in English as well as Vietnamese (depending on point of contact).
- Working as part of a team
- Problem solving
- Time management
- Maintaining hardware such as servers, desktop PCs, laptops and iPads
- Installing software on all previously mentioned hardware
- General understanding of networking
- Highly achievement oriented, ‘can-do’
- Energized – Engaged – Empowered
- Willingness to support clients in a friendly manner
- Flexibility to meet the requirements of stakeholders
- Teachers and students
- Stakeholders (academic and administration)
- Support Services
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
28 Vo Truong Toan St, An Phu, Dist 2, HCMC, Vietnam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: