Kinh nghiệm: 0 - 1 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cao đẳng
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- The IT Support who provide IT Operations support services for PCs, Laptops, POSs, Printers, IT devices, etc. This is responsible for supporting end user applications and supports the Helpdesk. This position is involved in supporting the Intranet system and other end user hardware and software including, telephone, security gate, etc and works closely with other team members to perform his duties.
* MAIN TASKS:
1. IT Responsibilities [Process]
- Daily follow up IT Helpdesk operation and administering and maintaining PCs, laptops, printers, IT devices.
- Troubleshoot and resolve PCs, laptops, printers, IT devices related problems.
- IT user’s support operation and other back-office applications.
- Explain and help to Staffs when encountering technical problems in the company.
- IT general administration, administer and enhance the network infrastructure and systems, whenever possible.
- IT inventory administration: manage license, software, hardware, up-to-date inventory record for all IT equipment, ...
- IT Procurement follow up buy new IT devices by MAISON process, get support from Vendors, …
- Follow up and support End users base on IT Standards of MAISON and ensure all users compliance of IT and network security policies
- IT Service management, undertake IT projects as assigned or approved by IT Manager.
2. IT Support Services [Customers]
a. Respond to all IT services request and IT problems on PC/Network within 2 hours and resolve it within 1 - 2 business days depending on the priority as detailed below
- High priority – from 1 to 2 hours.
- Medium priority – from 3 to 6 hours.
- Low priority – from 1 to 2 business days.
b. Take over the support of Ha noi office sites from external vendor and ensure support is as per “a” above.
c. Implement automation tool and produce IT guide for end users to improve remote support
3. IT Project [Process]
Follow up and support all MAISON IT projects from BOM, IT Infrastructure manager for yearly
4. IT Purchase and Assets Management [Commercial/Financial]
- Daily maintenance of up-to-date records of IT Hardware/Software inventory file.
- Manage hardware/software and exploit effective use of IT resources to reduce cost
5. Development [Personal]
- Acquire new IT knowledge and skills and attend at least one technical training and 1 soft skill training
6. IT Documentation [Process]
- Ensure all the documentation related to IT system of MAISON should be up to date.
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Information Systems with at least 2 years of IT experience.
- Strong understanding of PC hardware and current supported Microsoft operating systems
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems for users
- MAC knowledge required along with mobile devices, iPhone/iPad/Android
- Knowledge in using Crystal Reports, MS SQL or other third party programming or web-based application development will be advantageous
* Specific knowledge
- Highly motivated with strong customer focus and have the ability to interface with all levels of staff
- Fairly English communication
- Good experienced in Helpdesk support and IT operations
- Proactive and open minded. Service mindset
- Hands on and can do attitude
- Work well under high pressure and deadline oriented.
* Other requirements
- Possess at least 06 months IT experience with the aptitude to learn and understand new and emerging technologies.
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: Tầng 3, Tòa nhà Phú Điền, Số 83A Lý Thường Kiệt, Phường Trần Hưng Đạo , Quận Hoàn Kiếm , Hà Nội , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970