Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
We are currently seeking a IT Support, Vietnam to join DHL eCommerce in Vietnam!
The IT Support, Vietnam will coordinate education/training in field of software/hardware usages and IT process topics. He/She will coordinate overall IT costs and budget plans and maintenance of proper documentation in IT Service Management processes, Network, Infrastructure and HW. He/She will be required to manage IT Service Providers in assurance for consistent high standard optimum performance with respect to IT processes and maintain close relationship with IT demand management in HQ.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Customer Service Management
• Escalate and resolve any issues and problems associated with the collaboration services delivered by DPITS
• Advise and provide input on the sourcing of IT equipment and services in line with DHL standards
• Coordinate System Security Audits, follow up and report breaches of security to the Management
- Stakeholder Management
• Liaise with and manage the DPITS network group and other third party vendors including network providers, hardware and desktop support
• Escalate and resolve any issues and problems associated with the infrastructure services
- Service Management
• Coordinate country network changes with the Regional Service Management Team.
• Support infrastructure setup of new terminals, central hubs, depots and country office in country. Coordinate with local suppliers.
• Plan, procure and support the set-up of server, PCs and IT equipment in country.
• Maintain country IT asset list and establish processes to keep the asset list up to date.
• Maintain country IT software list and establish processes to keep the list up to date in SMART TRACK.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Generali 24/7 Insurance, health insurance and social insurance
- PeP Expert Training, First Choice Training, BGER Training and Functional Training held by experts
- Professional, dynamic international working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
Desired Skills / Qualifications
• Communication skills (English), spoken and written
• Good interpersonal Skills
• Service & result oriented
• Team Player
• Min. 2 years of professional experience within IT
• Comprehensive Expert knowledge in up to date infrastructure technologies.
• Profound knowledge with Standard Microsoft Office products
• Certification in ITIL standards preferred
Minimum Educational Qualification
• Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Systems , Computer Science
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Chưa cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: