Kinh nghiệm: 1 - 2 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Manage IT infrastructures, security systems and perform IT support operations
- To provide technical support to telephone and email requests from users for all PC hardware, software and associated peripherals.
- Manage the run of local applications in support of business needs. Diagnose and resolve IT technical issues.
- Manage and configure network system, deskphone, classroom/meeting room equipments such as TV, projector, sound system
- Provide helpdesk service & general IT supports to all users in the office.
- Responsible for installation and setup desktops, laptops, printers, scanners
- Responsible for maintaining, upgrading generic applications such as Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office and other internal applications.
- Manage IT assets & maintain IT equipment and repair it when possible.
- Join in IT projects assigned by IT Sup/Manager or in charge for IT tasks/other duties assigned by IT Sup/Manager
* Work location: 58 Phạm Ngọc Thạch, District 3, HCMC
- Vietnamese national.
- Holder of Bachelor’s degree and basic knowledge of IT.
- At least 1 year experience in similar position
- Good computer skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Project…).
- Good knowledge in Networking (LAN/WAN), System (Windows server 2008, AD, permission, security standard), Backup data, Virus protection.
- Holder of any of the following certifications is an advantage: CCNA, MCSA, MCSE, MCITP…
- Working experiences with CRM, portal and database is advantages
- Be highly responsible with confidential matters/reports/data
- Able to communicate in English with expatriates properly
- Good communication with customers, coworkers and partners
- Strong motivation for getting customer satisfactions
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: 58 Pham Ngoc Thach , Quận 3 , Hồ Chí Minh , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970