Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Liaising with Group IT to adapt/implement IT policy and best practice guides for the organization, including subsidiary development companies.
• Oversee the developments and maintenance of the IT strategic plan.
• Running regular checks on network and data security.
• Managing data back-up plan per Group IT policy.
• Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems.
• Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget, procedures and overall IT performance.
• Install and configure software and computer systems.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware.
• Need to liaise with various vendors and manage them.
• Ensure that the standards and procedures could be followed Group IT Security and Compliance.
• Walk colleagues or clients through steps to help them resolve their technical problems.
• Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization.
• Analyze records and logs to spot underlying trends and potential issues.
• Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
• Establish accounts for new users and assist with password or login problems.
• Test, evaluate, and propose new technology for the business.
• Participate in business-wide meetings to provide insight into technical requirements.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- In accordance with company policy
- Dynamic working environment
- Insurance and other benefits in accordance Vietnamese labor code
Yêu cầu công việc
• Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
• 5+ years of experience in a technical support role.
• Certifications are preferred, but not required.
• Working knowledge and expertise with a variety of software, hardware, and applications.
• Willingness to solve complicated problems and see projects through to completion.
• Analytical skills to study problems and records and identify solutions.
• Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
• Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills.
• Ability to manage time and effectively prioritize numerous projects at one time.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:Chưa cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:18/04/2019