Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
• Internal IT related:
o Responsible for the provision of IT infrastructure services including desktop applications, networks, IT security and telecommunications.
o Plan, organize, control and evaluate the operations of internal systems and electronic data processing. Develop and maintain a disaster recovery plan.
o Responsible for IT hardware, software and maintenance procurement.
o Provide training and consultation and recommendations about future planning and development of resources.
• ITS business:
o Works with all related departments to serve as a link and liaison (within Company, outsource parties and Headquarter/Incorporation) to provide quality ITS implementation and delivery services.
o To assist the Project Sales Manager in project management activities from presentation, consulting, and implementation of project.
o To achieve and work on ITS project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with all parties.
o Assist for OPS/ IT Services project in conducting assessment, consulting, deployment and reporting.
o Responsible in analyzing assessment information and data to rationalize fleet and work process of ITS project.
o Responsible in designing and building Risk Mitigation Plan for the OPS/ IT services project.
o Collaborate and manage the ITS post sales implementation team to ensure timely delivery and meet or exceed customers’ requirements.
o Support project management offices and document all project-related assignments, issues and risks.
o Conduct full training as require for all Customer users for both Hardware and Solution.
o Define and implement quarterly, half yearly or annual report to track and review customer satisfaction level.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month salary
- health check annually
- 1-2 company trip/year
Yêu cầu công việc
- Graduated from IT related field of University/College
- Experiences in similar position from 2 – 3 years
- Good at Network, window servers
- Have knowledge of CISCO, MCSA, MCSE
- Understanding of digital printers (a plus)
- Consulting skills of IT related
- Skills of hardware fixing
- Good technical knowledge, troubleshooting
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Well organized, high sense of responsibilities, team work.
- Good English communication
- Requirement to travel in providing support on Project Management activities nation-wide.
- Support events & shows and plan how to success these activities with all members
- Collaborate & cooperate to accomplish the cross sectional projects.
- Performs any other related duties/assignment as and when directed by Superior
- Meal allowance
- Parking allowance
- Full benefit as Vietnam labor law: insurances, annual leave…
- Private health insurance + 24 hour-accident insurance
- Annual health check-up at international clinic
- Company outing trip 1-2 time/year
- Monthly company party
- Team building activities
- Young & friendly working environment
*** Working location: Bitexco Financial Tower, Dist.1, HCMC
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Ho Chi Minh Headoffice & Ha Noi branch
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: