Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Direct Report: Business Application Team Leader
The job of Business Application Specialist was established for the purpose/s of installing, maintaining and updating application software to meet the technology needs of the company; providing technical support to Business Application team and resolving company or department operational issues.
The IM/IT deliverables are broken down into 4 deliverable areas:
+ Infrastructure and Telecommunication – hardware, telephones, radios, communication.
+ Information Management – document management, Information Management standards and processes, and engineering data management.
+ Applications & Reporting - deployment, configuration, training, and integration of applications and reports.
+ Information Protection - accountable for all information protection, security, and other corporate IRM requirements for all assets delivered, sharing information, and users
- Assesses malfunctions of hardware and/or software applications (server or local machine resident) for the purpose of determining appropriate actions to maintain computer and/or network operations
- Designs reports for the purpose of providing personnel with information customized to their specific needs.
- Installs computer software (e.g. operation system updates, patches, specialty application software, etc.) for the purpose of upgrading and improving company computers.
- Maintains a variety of documents, files and electronic or paper records (e.g. user accounts (voice and email), online documentation, licensing and warranty records, system archives, etc.) for the purpose of providing up-to-date reference and audit trail.
- Orders equipment supplies and materials for the purpose of maintaining availability of required items and completing jobs efficiently.
- Prepares a variety of reports (e.g. routine and ad-hoc database reports, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities; responding to requests; or complying with mandated requirements.
- Repairs computers, peripherals, network equipment and software for the purpose of maintaining computers and computer network equipment in a safe and functional operating condition.
- Researches computer and network systems and equipment for the purpose of ensuring the availability and proper operation of services and systems as well as recommending improvements.
- Trains staff (e.g. email, a variety of application software, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring proper and efficient usage of company hardware and/or software resources.
- Transports tools and testing software/equipment to site locations for the purpose of ensuring the availability of materials required to diagnose malfunctions.
- Other function: Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
SKILLS are required to perform multiple, technical tasks with a need to periodically upgrade skills in order to meet changing job conditions. Specific skill-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include utilizing pertinent diagnostic and application software; adhering to safety practices; planning and managing projects; and preparing and maintaining accurate records.
KNOWLEDGE is required to read technical information, compose a variety of documents, and/or facilitate group discussions; and analyze situations to define issues and draw conclusions. Specific knowledge-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include current generation computer hardware configurations, common application and operating system software; LAN/ WAN administration; TCP/IP; methods, materials, and equipment used in the installation, maintenance, testing and repair of computer-related equipment; and safety practices and procedures.
ABILITY is required to schedule activities and/or meetings; gather and/or collate data; and consider a variety of factors when using equipment. Flexibility is required to work with others in a wide variety of circumstances; work with data utilizing defined and similar processes; and operate equipment using a variety of processes. Ability is also required to work with a diversity of individuals and/or groups; work with similar types of data; and utilize a wide variety of types of job-related equipment. Problem solving is required to identify issues and create action plans. Problem solving with data requires following prescribed guidelines; and problem solving with equipment is significant. Specific ability-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include displaying mechanical aptitude; communicating technical information to non-technical audiences; meeting deadlines and schedules; developing effective working relationships; and adapting to changing priorities.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- In accordance to company policy
- PVI Care
- monthly transportation
Yêu cầu công việc
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Industry-related experience as a Senior Network Engineer or Network/ System Administrator
- Professional certification (e.g. CCNA, CCNP)
- Solid background in network administration and architecture
- Familiarity with access control models and network security
- Knowledge of coding languages for scripting (e.g Python, Perl)
- Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools (e.g. SolarWinds network tools)
- Sharp troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work independently
- Organizational and mentoring skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Minimum 5 years working experience in related job
- English skill: IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
CHALLENGES / OPPORTUNTIES
- Ability to work under high pressure with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with details and identify key issues in complex situations
- Multi-functional, and able to cope with diverse job demands
- Working & interfacing within a multi-cultural company
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:08/05/2019