Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
- Ngân hàng - Chứng khoán - Đầu tư
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of Credit Support Manager, Wholesale Banking (Band 5). In this role, you will:
• To work with RMs on credit proposal (CARM Amendment / Annual Review). All credit proposals must have solid preparation including kick-off discussion with RM with appropriate questions, set mutually agreed plans, priorities, address key issues, complying internal guideline and procedure, and target date of completion.
• To review credit portfolio, account conduct/business data/ trends and identify & alert RMs of new business opportunities, early warning signals.
• To work with RM to propose the relationship strategy for Country Head endorsement if client fails our credit standard or breach covenants without remediation action.
• To ensure all approval conditions throughout the approved proposal sufficiently diarized through CARM Notes to trigger periodical monitor and alert RM to complete by deadline.
• To ensure key client credit information and data including client updates, accurate and up-to-date at all times and easily accessible / understood particularly.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Health insurance and Social insurance regulated by Vietnam Labor Law
- Excellent career potential and attractive remuneration packages.
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
• Strong Financial knowledge background
• Analytical and detail oriented
• Ability to communicate efficiently
• Good team player and multi-tasks
• PC skills
• Fluent in English
• Experiences in Corporate Relationship Management, Auditing Firms will be a plus
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ:The Metropolitan, 235 Dong Khoi Street, District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:28/12/2018