Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Mới Tốt Nghiệp
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Gear Inc. is looking for an enthusiastic & talented 2D Artist to join our art team. We’re looking for artists who have an insane amount of natural talent but might lack experience in some of the tools and techniques we use to produce our digital artwork. As part of the internship, you will be closely mentored by our senior artists and brought up to speed in the various different disciplines. The role will involve both digital & traditional illustration. Your responsibilities will be as following:
- Work closely with our senior artists on all aspects of the game, including the characters, objects, backgrounds and user interface components.
- You will also get to develop characters and create game art assets from concept to finish.
- You will learn a range of software tools which are required in the mobile games industry.
- Attractive salary, benefits and an international, fun and professional working environment.
- Chance to work on big game projects.
- Chance to work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts.
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Chance to become full-time staff
- An open and honest studio culture where people are treated fairly, trusted, and empowered.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free drink (tea, coffee,...) and Lunch allowance
- Standing desks if you like it, modern hardware, no dress code, company trip
- Gym and Game room for everyone: we love board games, video games, VR, PS4, ping pong, football tables, and many more!
- In-house classes including Yoga, Zumba, BJJ, Muay Thai classes..
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Work closely with both experienced Vietnamese and foreign experts
- Standing desks if you like it, modern Hardware
- Gym and Game room for everyone
Yêu cầu công việc
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set:
- Degree or other qualification in art or media and/or an amazing portfolio!
- Experience using creative software e.g. Adobe products, Gimp or equivalents, or an insane amount of natural talent and a desire to learn.
- Display high standards, good attention to detail and a methodical work process.
- Able to work effectively in a small team and independently under their own initiative.
- Good verbal and written English
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS
- Portfolio/demo (website, blog, online album, Dropbox, etc.) demonstrating your animation skills and aesthetic sense
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:Skylight Building, Building CT2, Ground Floor, First Floor, 125D Minh Khai, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:27/01/2019