Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Would you like to grow with one of the best leading insurance company in the world?
Would you like to develop yourself in a dynamic and open environment?
If YES, Prudential Assurance Vietnam is looking for you!
Prudential At a Glance
Being one of the leading life insurers, Prudential Vietnam is privileged to provide insurance services to millions of Vietnamese people. Prudential Vietnam has one of the largest market share in the life insurance market with a wide range of products.
We are proud of being an Employer of Choice thanks to our great values and benefits given to our employees. Our reputation and success are built upon the talent and commitment of our people. We set the promise to our employees that we care and share in the open environment with the culture, vision and mission throughout our Employer Value Proposition: Pioneering, Thriving, Fulfilling.
Group-wide Internal Audit (GwIA) mission is to provide independent, reliable and objective assurance to the Board, Group Executive Committee, Group Audit Committee and Prudential Corporation Asia (PCA) Audit Committee on the overall effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes and provides robust challenge to help Business Unit CEOs deliver the Groups strategy effectively.
- To provide a value adding service by contributing to audit reviews of processes, controls and systems, within Prudential and across the other business units in the Group as required.
- Plan one or more audit assignments simultaneously. This will involve collating information on the area being audited including key systems, organizational structure, financial and budgetary information, any legal or regulatory requirements etc. The planned phase will involve dialogue and interviews with the management responsible for the area being audited. The Principal Auditor should then brief the audit team on their respective roles. The Audit Manager should also be kept informed on the evolution of the planning work.
- Document the key processes and associated controls being examined in the audit – the Principal Auditor would be involved in the more complex activities being reviewed. This will involve the use of flowcharts where necessary. The Principal Auditor should be able to complete a control and risk assessment matrix following their documentation of the systems and processes being reviewed.
- Review the working papers of Auditors on the assignment to ensure they comply with the agreed standards. This may involve drafting review points.
- Review, and amend as necessary, the testing programs prepared by the Auditors.
- Perform testing as required.
- Review and approve testing working papers. Discuss findings and draft observations with the Auditors on the team.
- Draft the internal audit report for discussion with the Audit Manager and auditee management.
- Assist the Audit Manager in discussing and finalizing the findings and observations with the management responsible for the activities being audited.
- Support the process of reviewing evidence of delivery against recommendations through to closure.
- Managing a team of Auditors within a matrix structure on an assignment basis, with responsibility for coaching and mentoring individuals and providing feedback on performance following completion of each assignment.
- From time to time, the Principal Auditor may be asked, at the request of Internal Audit Management, to participate in steering committees, project boards and/or other bodies as required.
- To promote GwIA and the service it provides by building strong and effective working relationships with senior management, other staff and external auditors.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Performance Bonus
- Healthcare provided for you and family
- Professional & fast-track career development roadmap
Yêu cầu công việc
- Recognized Audit or Accountancy Qualification.
- Additional qualifications such as CIA beneficial
- Post Qualification - at least 3 years experience in an IA role, management experience an advantage
- Demonstrable experience of influencing and challenging senior management and building excellent relationships.
- Track record producing value-adding, commercially realistic recommendations in risk, consultancy or internal audit environment.
- Leading edge risk management knowledge and expertise.
- Relevant industry experience.
- High attention to detail and rigorous logical thinking ability.
- Good Team player, who can win and maintain the professional respect of the team.
- Serve as a technical advisor and role model for the Auditors on assignment.
- Help to create a positive work environment that fosters open communication among all engagement team members.
- Routinely seek information from the auditee regarding their needs and concerns.
- Become alert to potential problems in the auditee relationship and engagement.
- Develop sound job administration skills so that jobs run smoothly.
- Distinguish between issues that should be communicated upward and those that can be resolved without manager involvement.
- Take responsibility for executing work plans and managing projects effectively to time, quality and costs.
4. Demonstrate the ability to evaluate, synthesize, organize and interpret data and information
Apply & Enjoy life at Prudential
- Competitive salary & performance bonus, sales incentives, LTIP schemes; other cash benefits: PruShare plus, Zero interest hardship loan
- Comprehensive health care programs including insurance for self & family, mental counseling, yoga class, sports clubs, health check-up, free vaccinations
- Work-life balance including open office, flexible working hour & place, 20 annual leaves, birthday leave
- Diversified recognition programs including Star Awards, PruStella, PruGems
- Intensive development programs including annual training plan, career roadmap, leadership development journey, fast track career path, international rotation
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Level 25 - 37 Ton Duc Thang District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: