Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
1. Study both Bureau Veritas & Client’ inspection requirements to ensure full understanding before job execution.
2. Execute the job(s) assigned by Manager.
3. Perform inspections, sample collection, container loading and other services in accordance with SOP, protocols, and client’s SOP.
4. Examine selected samples objectively and accomplish inspection reports according to inspected results ensuring accuracy and objectivity.
5. Prepare final typed reports.
6. Support and deliver technical advice to HL inspectors and involved parties, including special requirements and updated procedure. In addition, to enhance the team development thru coaching and periodic training.
7. Participate any sort of training courses conducted by company or clients as required.
8. Perform on-site assessment for the team.
9. Stricly follow BVCPS Code of Ethics, Code of Conduct and related requirements as provided.
10. Perform other suitable duties as assigned by Manager
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th salary, KPI bonus
- Health Care Insurance
- Company laptop
Yêu cầu công việc
- University graduated
- Production management or Quality assurance of consumer products (textile, furniture, shoe, handicraft, ceramic…)
- Technical training preferred
- At least 1 year -experience in inspection/ QC
- Knowledge of AQL system.
- Good command of written and spoken English and local languages
- Good communication skill
- Capability in working under high pressure.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Lot C7-C9, C Street, Cat Lai Industrial Zone, Thanh My Loi Ward, Dist. 2
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: