Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
(Why and what is the expected contributions of the position to the results of the organization the position exists)
1. To manage the quote process internally and for delivery to the customer.
2. To refresh installed base data and analyze for revenue extraction opportunities.
3. To coordinate with account managers for renewals and capture rate related sales actionable data.
4. To mine data for revenue extraction form customers.
5. To update self and others in Service team on product features and service offers.
6. To follow up with customers for pending payments and account receivables
7. To prepare data for internal review meeting on revenue extraction.
8. To play key role in driving the sales quota/ target at the assigned Proximity Market.
9. To follow up the MTO of the whole team (RR, TR,CR)
(What is the expected contributions of the position to the results of the organization)
1. To provide solutions and services that promote commercially productive lifecycle engagements with customers. The
engagements must balance the business requirements of all stakeholders.
2. To contribute & support sales team to deliver services order min. 0.3 M.Euro annually (complied CCOGM%, terms &
3. To ensure 90% response on-time from process with 90% satisfaction of related parties (internal & external groups).
4. To ensure min. 40% utilization rate (time to focus on customer and project), max. 60% time is paper works.
AREAS OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To manage revenue extraction initiatives from the account thru capture and renewals of maintenance contracts
2. To manage the life cycle revenue extraction opportunities from the account
3. To manage the front sales cycle in the account for new and existing offers - includes Quotation/ purchasing/ order management , sales receivable management and offer execution coordination.
4. To follow, and align with the Sales policies, process, regulation, and culture to enhance sales performance with high integrity
5. To report timely, & accurately the sales figure & activities upon yearly, quarterly, monthly, weekly & daily basis.
6. To manage/ update sales pipeline constantly, and precisely.
7. To collect competitor activity info from the account and share with management & related people (i.e.: new product offer, pricing corrections…).
8. To manage battery and consumable related revenue streams from the account.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Insurance for Spouse & children
Yêu cầu công việc
Education: University Degree in IT Engineering or Business Administration
Working Experience: Minimum 03 years’ experience at similar job in IT or related IT industry. To be efficient and adaptable worker with good all-round sales motivation, experience & skill set.
Business Understanding: Basic understanding about physical infrastructure and DC market. Context and business of customer, different management contacts of customer, technical and commercial T&Cs of SE’s equipment, solution and services, working process and functions of related parties (department)
Schneider Electric business and internal rules (communication, POR, email etc.)
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
364 Cong Hoa St, Floor 7, E-town Building, Ward 13, Tan Binh Dist, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: