Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of Incentive Management Manager, RBWM (GCB6). In this role, you will:
• Support line manager in setting up the Performance Expectation for channels and individuals to deliver business objectives of Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) that align with Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and Country Sales Plan.
• Identify areas of improvement for Revenue, Operating Cost and Sales performance
• Coordinate Branch Network planning and review, prepare data for Sales force optimization process.
• Organize various governance meetings and keep a good track of action log.
• Be accountable to develop and implement an effective Incentive Framework, Recognition Plans and Leadership Training Events in the spirit of Customer Centricity and highly focus on Risk management.
• Build and execute Reward and Recognition Schemes for RBWM including tactical contests.
• Understand best practice from market to validate the effectiveness of country Incentive Framework, appropriately improve the current Scheme in a continuous basis with strict adherence to Global Incentive and Compensation policy
• Organize the Country Calibration Meeting, ensure the smooth and error-free process of Incentive accrual and payment, anticipate any obstacle or bottleneck during the payout season.
• Control the Consequence Management policy in the context of Incentive Framework
• Liaise closely with HR, Finance, Regulatory Compliance, Procurement to deliver Business-as-usual (BAU) outcome.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Yêu cầu công việc
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• University degree with 3-5 years experiences. Master degree or postgrad certification is an advantage.
• Sound knowledge of Retail Banking and Wealth business, products, sales process
• Proactive and strong interpersonal skills with highly developed capacity to influence Business stakeholders
• Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills are required
• Fluency in English/Vietnamese
• Keen attention to details and data accuracy
• Ability to prioritize and work independently under pressure within team environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, and HSBC core systems are advantages
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
The Metropolitan, 235 Dong Khoi Street, District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: