Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
- Manage and participate to the promotion of IELTS tests and relevant IELTS products offered in the country
- Manage the delivery of the IELTS test by providing support to the candidates’ pre-test (registrations), during the test (test day management) and after the test (delivery of the results within timeframe)
- Ensure appropriate test venue arrangements are in place prior to each test
- Manage the IELTS team to support efficient and smooth operations
- Manage test centre Speaking Examiners, including recruitment, training, and certification within the PSN guidelines
- Manage test centre Invigilators, including recruitment and training within the IELTS guidelines
- Payment confirmations provided to IELTS Manager/Finance Manager on time and accurately
- Supervise the Enquiry on Results appeals system
- Manage the delivery of approved projects on time, within budget and in accordance with annual plans and targets
- Represent IELTS at conferences and stakeholder events as required
Quality and Compliance
- Independently perform audits on the IELTS test centre as scheduled and provide documented feedback and reports
- Ensure both test centres and off-site testing operations are managed within the IELTS operating procedures
- Ensure adherence to all IELTS manuals
- Ensure adherence to PSN (Professional Support Network) policy and procedure of all Examiner Trainers and Examiners
- Assist with the development and implementation of IELTS policies
- Ability to work in a professional manner with stakeholders and in accordance with organisational values
- Liaise with IELTS manager and Finance manager to facilitate contracts for various IELTS business aspects as required. Monitor all current contracts to ensure terms are adhered to
- Inform IELTS Manager of issues regarding risk management/ security to ensure centre compliance with security policy and procedures
- All invoices for payment are processed in a timely manner
- Provide supervision, guidance and support to Test Day Supervisor, IELTS Admin staff and casual staff on their daily tasks
- Lead by example, setting focus and performance expectations, providing training and development where appropriate, and effectively managing underperformers through appropriate IELTS/IDP processes.
- Support the IELTS Manager with the annual staff performance review for relevant staff member
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- 13th month payment, Incentive Quarterly, Bonus Annually
- 15 days annual leave and 10 days of sick leaves
- English Training scholarship for staff and family at ACET. Staff development & training abroad.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Strong administrative/operations and sound financial skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (IELTS 6.5 or above)
• Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills
• Competent user of Microsoft Office suite
• Ability to prioritise a varied workload; strong organisational skills
• Ability to plan, organize, prioritise and execute multiple tasks within set objectives in a timely and professional manner
• Interest in/ experience of international education and/ or testing services
• Able to work on Saturday and be flexible with work schedule
• Ability to work under pressure, detail focus and time constraint
• Ability to work in team and individual
• Customer-oriented, patient, friendly
• Good planning and reports
• Please attach an updated photo of yourself
• 13th month salary.
• Incentive quarterly and bonus annually
• English Training scholarship for staff and family in ACET.
• 15 working-days recreation leave, 10 days sick leave.
• Annual medical examination.
• Staff development & Training.
• Outing Trip.
• Other benefits according to IDP’s policy.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:GIC Tower, 36 Mac Dinh Chi, District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:04/01/2019