Kinh nghiệm: 1 - 2 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
* What We Can Offer
- Salary: Competitive
- International working environment
- Friendly and learning working environment
- Insurance and other benefits in accordance with the labor law
- Stable employment
* Position Overview
We are looking for a successful and highly responsible Human Resource Officer to provide support in a wide range of HR functions, including (but not limit) recruitment, staffing, payroll, performance monitoring, and labor relations.
* Detailed Responsibilities:
- Manage recruitment and selection processes, staff on-boarding and exit interview processes;
- In charge of attendance data(Timesheet, leave, overtime record), payroll calculation, personal income tax;
- Prepare offer letter, labour contract and appendix labour contract,…;
- Support to process Visa, Work Permit, Temporary Resident Card for foreign students, expats;
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and monitoring of internal policies, guidelines, procedures and processes;
- Assist in monitoring and ensuring organizational legislative compliance in relation to local workplace practices.
- BA in Human Resources Management or equivalent field;
- At least 1-year experience in a similar role in an international organization;
- Excellent interpersonal skills including interviewing, negotiating and counseling;
- Able to work independently or in a team.
- Deep knowledge of Vietnam Legislation, Regulations, HR trends, and practices;
- Proficiency in English and MS. Office Suite.
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: 299 Tran Dai Nghia St., Hoa Hai Ward , Quận Ngũ Hành Sơn , Đà Nẵng , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970