Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
- Be in-charge of the yearly headcount planning and recruitment, including the recruitment of teaching and administration staff.
- Manage the recruitment process from candidate sourcing to hiring.
- Build branding strategy for talent acquisition at all levels including working with potential universities and professional networks.
- Conduct survey of salary and benefits in labor market to determine and propose the competitive salary range.
2. Compensation and benefits
- Develop and implement compensation strategies and structures that align with company goals and ensures the provisions of cost effective benefits plan.
- Deal with the labor union, and explain the company rules and situation to the employees, and persuade their working contents.
- Develop and implement HR policies and regulation of the company
- Implement and manage quarterly, yearly performance review process for staff. Implement and manage more frequent performance appraisals as required by the school executive team and/or the Board of Directors
- Maintain knowledge of and ensures compliance with employment related laws and regulations.
- Maintain employees records-insurance coverage, pension plan and personnel transactions such as promotions, transfers, performance reviews and terminations
3. Training & Development
- Develop training programs based on training needs for staff improvement or development.
- Develop and implements training and development initiatives to address current capabilities and future training needs, including on-the-job operational training, department special training, management development.
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities particularly around coaching and development planning and talent management
- Lead the review, revision and development of new HR policies and procedures to support the school system operations.
- Develop HR reports as required for the senior management team and Board
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive Salary & Attractive Bonus
- Provide lunch
- Tution fee discount base on level
Yêu cầu công việc
- Graduate/ Post Graduate degree in Human Resources Management, Business Management, Law or related fields
- Experience in setting up ERP system is priority advantage.
- At least 5 years of experience in Human Resources including at least 3 years of experience in management level at a company with at least 200 full-time employees. Experience in services industry is strongly preferred
- Passion / strong interest in HR management and educational sector
- Excellent interpersonal skills (written & verbal)
- Results-oriented, initiative-taking, can independently
- Strong organizational and management skills, able to manage and multiple members on a team
- Able to balance priorities, resilient
- Able to operate effectively in an intensive working environment
- Knowledgeable about Vietnam Labor Law
- Proficient in English and computer literate
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:92 Nguyen Huu Canh, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:12/08/2019