Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for all Human Resources (HR) of Corona Resort & Casino Phu Quoc, which included but not limit for compensation and benefit management, HR software & system, and whole pack of various items of benefit for the local and the expat. This position is a key assistance to DOHR in setting up the HR system and matrix of the property at the stage of pre-opening. This one is a representative of HR department in working with other functional manager and peers to run the HR management system properly in compliance with HR policies, practices and procedures, as well as within the framework and intent of the standard of Corona Resort & Casino Phu Quoc.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and bonus
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
- Professional, dynamic working environment
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor degree.
• Three years of experience as a HR Manager (experience in in the hotel/casino, resort complex is an advantage)
• Strong management and leadership skill
• Knowledgeable in local practices and policies for benefits and compensation.
• Good connection & relations with local authorities of insurance & personal income tax
• Strong HR systems and process acumen.
• Experience in HR system set up or upgrade project preferred
• Ability to communicate fluently in the English and Vietnamese language of the workplace both verbally and nonverbally.
• Exceptional and professional communication & presentation skills, both oral and written.
• Recognized experience in hiring, training and empowering employees who are also held responsible and given consistent feedback.
• Capacity to foster productive relations with peers and assure teamwork is the prevailing way to do business.
• Well organized, multitask, detail oriented, problem solving.
• Must present a well-groomed appearance.
• Ability to act and understand a sense of urgency.
• Must be able to work self-directed, handle a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment, and work under pressure and meet deadlines with particular attention to detail.
• Excellent guest service skills. Must have the ability to respond to handle difficult or stressful situations with tact and diplomacy
• Microsoft knowledge is required.
• Manage HR team work efficiency daily, evaluate team preformation
• Plans, directs and administers, employee benefit programs such as social & medical insurance, um-employment insurance, workmen compensation insurance and other plans in accordance with procedures as regulated by the insurance authorities and the Company
• Manage communication information to employees about benefit and compensation programs, procedures, changes and regulatory disclosures.
• Analyze and evaluate services, coverage, and option available through insurance and investment companies to determine programs best meeting the organizational needs.
• Provides services where employees can get answers to questions, resolve problems related to pay and benefits, orient new employees and process enrollment forms.
• Maintain knowledge and analyze new regulatory development for benefits and compensation plans.
• Ensure wage and benefits surveys are completed on an annual basis. Provide updated information about compensation & benefit benchmark upon requested.
• Provides strategic direction for the department and proactively conveys guidelines for staff that shapes the unparalleled standards expected.
• Make certain that areas of accountability are executed in uncompromised levels. Proper utilization of resources is a must.
• Control and manage monthly payroll of HR, to ensure about accuracy and smooth processing of salary counting and payment, included all items of earning & deductions
• Manage working time and scheduling system to ensure productivity of manning capital.
• Manage, master HR system & software and propose solution to improve effectiveness of the system.
• Monitor benefit matrix to ensure compliance of implementation.
• Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow.
• Assigns duties and examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
• Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates.
• Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances.
• Keeps leadership informed on a timely basis of any undue variance from expected results.
• Must be able to meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to departmental and company policies.
• Be a representative of HR in working with the local labor authorities and HR community in relevant matters of compensation & benefit.
• Ensure the processing of new hires, temporary employees, transfers, promotions and terminations in a timely and accurate manner.
• Develop new policies and internal controls to ensure the accuracy of data and compliance with applicable standards and specifications.
• Train/guide Department Managers/Admin Assistant on HR system as well as policies/regulations.
• As needed, support acquisition integration and other projects as assigned.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Bai Dai Area, Ganh Dau Commune, Phu Quoc District, Kien Giang Province, Vietnam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: