Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
Line Manager: Human Capital Business Partner Manager
The Human Capital Supervisor (Vietnam) is an individual contributor who is based at International Beverage Vietnam Company Limited, reporting to Human Capital Business Partner Manager in Bangkok, Thailand and Finance Manager in Hanoi, Vietnam to support the business expansion of ThaiBev Group in Vietnam.
Work on manpower planning with direct manager and line managers as per business requirement.
Review, correct and maintain up-to-date job roles in each business unit.
Be a point of contact, guide and respond to queries from line managers and employees on HR policies, processes and procedures.
Guide line managers to apply correct HR solutions to people matters.
Collect, analyze and provide HR information (e.g. compensation, turnover, exit interview, employee engagement survey) to direct manager and related parties.
Attract qualified candidates, conduct an interview and complete hiring administrative task.
Maintain employee profile, process employee rotation/promotion/movement and update changes in HR system.
Calculate and prepare compensation information (e.g. overtime, allowances) to Payroll Services for monthly processing. Prepare salary letter/employment certificates.
Manage performance management system, performance evaluation and performance development plan of employees.
Design and develop the learning program and related activities with Human Capital team in Bangkok.
Initiate or recommend HR process improvement as appropriate.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance according to Labor Laws
Yêu cầu công việc
1) Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Social Sciences or related field.
2) At least 4 years of experience in human resources management and development or related areas.
3) Possess analytical and strong administrative task management skill.
4) Good communication and interpersonal skill with people at all levels.
5) Excellent command of English. Ability to communicate in Thai language will be an advantage.
6) Proficient in MS Excel. Experience with SAP Success Factor would be an advantage.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
Chưa cập nhật
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: