Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Take responsibility for foreign employees work permit, work visa, residence card, criminal check, medical check,...
- Establish salary scale and prepare personnel monthly reports for submission to the Department of Labor.
- In charge of recruitment of foreign employees: place recruitment ads, screen applications, set up interview appointments, select finalists,... and complete the hiring process.
- Draft employment contracts and contract extensions for foreign employees.
- Perform various types of Personnel Actions: Terminations, Resignations, Transfers, Warnings, Disciplinary Actions, Salary Increases, Position Changes, new Appointments, etc.
- Review and tabulate employee time-sheets for payroll preparation.
- Take responsibility for the social insurance, health insurance,...
- Conduct orientation sessions for new employees, schedule staff training, and coordinate employee training activities.
- Receive and resolve complaints and grievances.
- Respond to Requests for Employment Verification and inquiries from the employees and the public
(Note: Mainly work with foreign employees)
- BA in Human Resources Management or equivalent discipline.
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role in an international organizations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including interviewing, negotiating and counseling.
- Able to work independently or in a team.
- Deep knowledge of Vietnam Legislation, Regulations, HR trends and practices.
- Excellent in English speaking and writing.
- Good at Word, Excel.
- Ability to work under high pressure.
- Confident, active.
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: 299 Tran Dai Nghia St., Hoa Hai Ward , Quận Ngũ Hành Sơn , Đà Nẵng , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970