Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Mới Tốt Nghiệp
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
If you’re looking for an opportunity that will help you to gain the practical on-the-job experiences during your gradudation year or right after graduation, Workplace Experience Programme (WEP) in HSBC Bank (Vietnam) Ltd. is designed for you. WEP can asisst you to build your skills needed to embark on a successful career in banking industry. We offer WEP opportunities acrosses our portfolios including Wholesale Banking, Retail Banking & Wealth Management and Global Functions.
Business & Function Definition:
Wholesale Banking (WSB) serves millions of businesses, from small enterprises and mid-market companies to large multinationals, in developed and faster-growing markets around the world. WSB provide the services and expertise that businesses need to thrive. WSB has a network that covers three-quarters of global trade flows. WSB provide businesses with banking services in their home markets and overseas. These include global trade and receivables finance, global liquidity and cash management, multi-currency accounts, commercial cards, overdrafts, working capital finance, insurance, term loans and syndicated, leveraged, acquisition and project finance.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) serves millions of customers worldwide. RBWM employees help customers to manage their day-to-day finances and save for the future. RBWN offer career opportunities ranging from customer service and relationship management jobs in branches to roles in product development, sales, strategy, asset management and insurance. RBWM provides HSBC’s personal customers with a range of banking services, from current accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages to savings, investments, insurance and wealth management. They serve customers through four main routes: our branch network, self-service terminals, call centres and internet and mobile banking channels.
Global Functions (GFs) play a vital role in supporting the bank’s Global Businesses and offer a broad range of career opportunities in areas from legal, risk and finance to human resources, sustainability, marketing and communications. Their operational and functional teams around the world help HSBC’s Global Businesses to operate efficiently and effectively on a day-to-day basis. They also focus on controls and governance to reduce risk and protect the Group’s reputation.
Vacancies to be filled:
1. Workplace Experience Program _ Global Liquidity and Cash Management (WEP_GLCM): 2 positions
2. Workplace Experience Program _ Risk Analyst Unit (WEP_RAU): 1 position
3. Workplace Experience Program _ Contact Center Service and Sales (WEP_CCSS): 1 position
4. Workplace Experience Program _ RBWM North (WEP_RBWM North): 2 positions
5. Workplace Experience Program _ Mobile Sales (WEP_MS): 2 positions
6. Workplace Experience Program _ Financial Crime Threat Mitigation (WEP_FCTM): 1 position
7. Workplace Experience Program _ Financial Crime Risk (WEP_FCC): 1 position
8. Workplace Experience Program _ Security Service (WEP_SS): 1 position
9. Workplace Experience Program _ Legal (WEP_LGA): 2 positions
10. Workplace Experience Program _ Finance (WEP_FIN): 1 position
11. Workplace Experience Program _ Human Resources (WEP_HR): 1 position
In this role, you will:
• Get involed in On The Job (OTJ) training and project work.
• Take on responsibility and contribute creative ideas to teams projects.
• Support The Line Manager on handling with daily operational functions.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Excellent career potential and attractive remuneration packages
Yêu cầu công việc
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor/ Master Final-year students or Fresh graduates within less than 12 months of working experience
• Any majors will be accepted (Finance & Accounting, Banking, Business/ Marketing, Economics/ Statistics, Sociology, History, Languages, Information Technology etc...)
• Commitment to work full-time in minimum 03 months to 06 months
• Can-do attitude
• Eager to learn and eager to help
• Good communication and interpersonal skills are desirable
• Good command of English is a plus
• Get a real insight into working for an international bank.
• Given the opportunity to gain practical training and/or project work that will complement your academic studies, embedding HSBCs values while growing your career.
• Be challenged to use your talents and academic knowledge to add value to the bank and improve your professional and personal skills.
• Receive a monthly allowance of VND 6,000,000 gross.
* Please clearly note in your CV which department you want to apply for (Ex: WEP_HR). If you desire to work in more than one specific function, please feel free to list down multiple vacancies. We will screen CVs and conduct interview to match you with a suitable department within the bank.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
The Metropolitan, 235 Dong Khoi Street, District 1, HCMC
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: