Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
We are seeking a Human Resources Software Developer responsible for building .NET applications (Accounting, Human Resource Management software) using VB.NET and ASP.NET. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code of Accouting , Human Resources Management software.
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
• Integrate data storage solutions include databases.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- - Attractive Salary + Bonus
- - Sustainability development, critical thinking, advocacy
- - Yearly company trip/ yearly medical check up
Yêu cầu công việc
*** Candidates for the position of HR Software Developer (< 35 years old) need to fulfill the following criterias:
• Experience designing and developing Accounting, Human Resources Management Software;
• Strong knowledge of .NET framework (.Net Framework 2.0 or higher), Janus Winform 2.0, Crystalreport, Microsoft Report;
• Proficient in VB.NET, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems;
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming;
• Skill for writing reusable libraries;
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server;
• Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application;
• Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes;
• Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests;
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as SVN).
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:HCM Office: Floor 8th, Yoco Building, 41 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1; HANOI Branch: Room 702, Vinaconex 9 Building, Pham Hung Strt., Me Tri Ward, Nam Tu Liem District.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:08/05/2019