Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Thực tập sinh
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
We are currently searching for a HC Business Partner to join our HR team, based in Ho Chi Minh city (Vietnam).
In this role, you will be responsible for:
·Overseeing day-to-day HR operational matters (e.g. employee relations, on-boarding, leavers, recruitment, L&D), including frequent collaboration with the central HR team in Vietnam.
· Working with regional and local leaders to facilitate the employee annual performance and rewards review.
· Workforce planning with leaders in order to establish annual headcount budgets.
· Partnering with business unit leaders to address challenges and implement new strategic people initiatives.
· Working as part of the broader regional HC team to drive regional priorities in Vietnam.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive Salary, 13th month Bonus & Performance Bonus
- Premium Healthcare
- Professional Working Environment
Yêu cầu công việc
To fill this role, we are ideally looking for someone with:
·A bachelor degree in Business Administration, Human Resource or other related business field
· 5+ years of progressive experience in a HR capacity, experience in HR Business Partner role would be an advantage
· A strong performance track record
· An ability to build trusted relationships with stakeholders at all levels, to work across organizational boundaries and the HR functions
· A working knowledge of the employee lifecycle and associated HR challenges
· A demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities with conflicting deadlines
· Excellent communication skills in both English and Vietnamese and a keen attention to detail
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
Người liên hệ:
8th Fl., Saigon Tower, 29 Le Duan, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: