Kinh nghiệm: 2 - 5 năm kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Cử nhân
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Giám Đốc và Cấp Cao Hơn
Yêu cầu giới tính: Không yêu cầu
- Main in- charge of making monthly payroll in system
- Prepare C&B planning & analysis reports in monthly, quarterly, yearly
- Perform all of the reports and activities related to social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance, personal income tax, rental contracts,
- Perform annua health check for all company
- Manage, update the HR information system/ database
- Update leave record, contact list
- Prepare and administer all periodical labour reports required by the Government
- Manage and administer the employee labour contracts: make labour contract for new comers and renew for employee based on company policy
- Welcome new hire and provide Introduction on their first day
- Ensure HR policies and processes are in place and updated and communicated to all employees and monitor compliance to ensure employees follow closely to guidelines
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Organize employee events to help boost employee morale and team building (Year End Party, Outing Trip, D&D).
- Work with union to solve the labour conflict
- Assist in expatriate management i.e. work permit application, accommodation, transportation arrangement, etc.
- Purchase stationaries as and when necessary with best cost.
- Maintain and control good working environment.
- Monitor the moving of fixed assets in and out the office accurately.
- Administer preparation work for new employees - working place, stationaries.
- Ensure the administration and logistics support provided to staff members in terms of visas, make work permit, residence card, and at times coordinate accommodation and flight bookings.
- Manage company stamps and legal documents
- Give the suggestion on labour policies accordance with labour code
- Other tasks assigned by HRM
- Handle temporarily the daily work of QC/QE Admin in six months from Dec 2019 - May 2020
- Competitive income
- Working hours: 8:00~ 17:00 from Monday to Friday.
- Lunch Subisdy $2/day + other subsidy if travelling.
- Bonus: 13th salary + quarterly, yearly bonus
- 12 days of annual leave
- Social, Health, Unemployment Insurance
- Advanced Insurance from Bao Viet
- Working in professional, young, friendly and proactive environment
- Opportunities to get promotion
- Annual Health Checking
- With snack, coffee daily, quarterly party, team building, training, year-end party...
- Bachelor/Engineer degree. English, Economics, etc 。
- 2 years and above experience in HR/Admin.
- Have knowledge of HR/Admin works.
- Withstands high pressure and good in English in four skills
- Enterprise, sense of responsibility, team spirit, integrity and loyal.
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Người liên hệ:
Địa chỉ: Lô 63, Huyền Trân Công Chúa nối dài, phường Hòa Hải , Quận Ngũ Hành Sơn , Đà Nẵng , Việt Nam
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 01/01/1970