Thông tin tuyển dụng nhanh
Kinh nghiệm: Chưa có kinh nghiệm
Yêu cầu bằng cấp: Không yêu cầu
Số lượng cần tuyển: 0
Hình thức làm việc:
Toàn thời gian cố định
Chức vụ: Trưởng Nhóm
Yêu cầu giới tính:
Không yêu cầu
Mô tả công việc
This position will be under HR Department that currently need 01 potential candidate for:
- Performing recruitment procedure: post job advertisement, screen CVs, interview and offer for successful candidates.
- Conduct employer branding activities and join recruiting events such as job fair, career day, seminar etc.
- Manage and develop potential talent networks, candidate database.
- Build relationship with agencies, universities, schools for the purpose of attracting candidates.
- Conduct orientation training for new employees.
- Follow up training and development program delivery as planned.
- Support C&B team for monthly timesheet, payroll, and proceed employee-related procedures.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive Salary Package
- Additional Health Insurance Package
- Valuable Training Courses
Yêu cầu công việc
*WHAT YOU NEED:
- University degree
- Have at least 1 years’ experience in HR, preferably HR generalist experience
- Good understand about labor law
- Fluent English communication
- Good MS Office skills
- Good communication, time management, reporting skills
- Can-do attitude, professional business manner
*WHAT YOU GET:
- Successful candidate will be offered with an ATTRACTIVE SALARY PACKAGE.
- Two - month probation with 100% salary and be entitled to contribute insurances from probation.
- Annual salary increase & performance bonus twice a year.
- Personal health insurance package for employee.
- Stable, international, professional and friendly working environment.
- Chances to develop your career in HR field.
- Company BUS pick up from Hanoi, Hai Duong, Hung Yen, Bac Ninh to the company.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Sơ yêu lý lịch
- Đơn xin việc
- Các giấy tờ liên quan
Thông tin liên hệ
chỉ:Plot B6, Thang Long IP., Dong Anh, Hanoi/ Plot G2, Thang Long Industrial Park II, Yen My, Hung Yen
Hạn nộp hồ sơ:20/02/2019